MCPE/Bedrock Health...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Health++ [V3]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Health++ [V3]

Bored of the default Minecraft heart textures? Want to try out something cool? Then, this pack so definitely for you! Try it out now and let me know whether you like it or not!I MPORTANT The content is downloadable after you enter the linkvertise page. There, you will be asked to verify whether you are a robot or not. After that, just scroll down a little and click on "Free access with ads" button. Then, click on the buttons for viewing ads. After that, you will be able to download from Mediafire. This helps me earn revenue and encourages me to make more content. Thanks

The pack features Different Heart textures -
Diamond
Netherite
Emerald
Iron
Gold
Amethyst(New!)
Realistic(Literally, real human hearts!)

IMPORTANT

The content is downloadable after you enter the linkvertise page. There, you will be asked to verify whether you are a robot or not. After that, just scroll down a little and click on "Free access with ads" button. Then, click on the buttons for viewing ads. After that, you will be able to download from
Mediafire. This helps me earn revenue and encourages me to make more content. Thanks

Changelog

I have changed the linkvertise page to allow only one topic

Installation

IMPORTANT

The content is downloadable after you enter the linkvertise page. There, you will be asked to verify whether you are a robot or not. After that, just scroll down a little and click on "Free access with ads" button. Then, click on the buttons for viewing ads. After that, you will be able to download from
Mediafire. This helps me earn revenue and encourages me to make more content. Thanks

creator: AUGcraft001

Topic starter Posted : 19/01/2022 9:58 pm
Share: