MCPE/Bedrock New Ho...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock New Horizon Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

New Horizon Pack

Give Minecraft much more color and life with New Horizon Pack, which with the help of new textures and resources creates a completely new visual experience, while maintaining the classic and unique look of the game.

The world of Minecraft is a place full of adventures and mysteries to discover, but sometimes it can feel a bit monotonous or repetitive. If you're looking for a way to breathe new life into your Minecraft experience, look no further! The New Horizon texture pack is the perfect solution to add more color and vitality to your game, without sacrificing its original essence.

This texture pack has been carefully designed to maintain Minecraft's unique style, but with a fresh and renewed touch. With New Horizon, the blocks and items you already know will look more vibrant and detailed, and the landscapes and biomes will be more impressive than ever.

MAIN FEATURES:

creator: https://twitter.com/ByteEstudioMCPE

Installation

Thanks to Dark Gato MC for allowing me to use his pack of Animated Blocks and helping me create and develop New Horizon. Their talent and dedication have been fundamental in giving life and personality to this project.

New Horizon is compatible with most existing mods and resource packs, so you can enjoy a customized experience without worrying about compatibility. Additionally, it is easy to install, so you can start enjoying new colors, details, and textures in a matter of minutes.

If you want to make a video review of this package, we would love to see it and appreciate your interest in sharing your opinions with the Minecraft community. However, we kindly ask that you give proper credit to me and everyone who participated in creating New Horizon.

Additionally, it's important that you include the original download link so that users can obtain the texture pack and enjoy all of its features and benefits. If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to contact us through Byte Studio's official Twitter account. We're always willing to help you with whatever you need. Thank you for your collaboration and support!

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2023 7:56 pm
Share: