Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Finding Sophie Chapter 3 - The way to Hell [Horror] [2Player Map]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Finding Sophie Chapter 3 - The way to Hell [Horror] [2Player Map]

You went to Lily's house to search for your daughter but you felt that you are not welcome in their house and everything get worst, you didn't find your daughter,  the house collapse and now you are trapped under the sewer and a new mystery is waiting for you to solve

This is the continuation of Finding Sophie story

story:

You went to Lily's house to search for your daughter, you searched the entire house but you didn't find her and things just get worst, 

(I recommend playing Lily's Mystery finding Sophie chapter 2!  try it if you haven't play it yet)

How to play? 

- Collect keys to open locked doors

- Collect foods and eat them to prevent dying from hunger

- Find the "Good" and "Evil" key to power the portal

Rules:

+ Do not take any items from armor stand

+ do not kill armor stand

+ gamemode adventure

+ difficulty easy or normal

+ never commit suicide

+ If you are having difficulty in finishing the parkour feel free to use cheats but make sure to return to normal gameplay as soon as possible

Watch the official trailer here:

Screenshots:

How to play with 2 players? 

The first player must click this button on the middle

then he will be sent to this room,  then tap the player 2 and he will be the Player 2 or the main character assistant

after that,  the other player should go to the samw room and tap Player 1 and he will become the main charcter,  after all players get their roles you can now start the game

How to play with single player? 

just tap the player 1 button and you can now start the game

role identification is depending in your xp level

[take note: I haven't fully tested this map with 2 players so if you found any unnecessary glitches just let me know,  and the maximum players in this map is 2, 3 players is not supported]

It's been a long time since I last uploaded a map sorry if you waited for so long, I hope you enjoy this map:}

I will be happy to hear your feedback under the comment section

Some of the textures and sounds was not mine if you are the owner and wants some credits let me know

Installation

Tap the download link and wait for it to finish, 

after downloading complete tap the file and select minecraft, it should automatically direct you to minecraft and start importing

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Ww-PhPR8u6rgjb029h1MA

Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2022 10:54 am
Share: