Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Night Shift [Horror]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Night Shift [Horror]

Locked in a house, you're on the night watch for McBridgers Mansion, But something spooky is afoot. Will you survive until the end of your shift? Or will you be lost in the mansion forever? Its up to you to survive!

Night shift, the newest horror map in the Bridgeworks Entertainment Horror Map Franchise!

With new spooky mechanics, mimicking those of "I'm on Observation Duty" and "Five nights at Freddy's", Make sure to survive the night!

Locations around the house:

Your Office:

The Study:

The Living Room:

The Cellar:

The Front Hallway:

The Bedroom:

The Nursery: (Yes ik I spelled it with an A on the map, I'm too lazy to fix it)

Obligatory "How to play" Because I'm too lazy to actually make a tutorial in the map bc I spent like 2 weeks building it:

The 4 Things to keep track of:

*Power: your battery is your life. Certain things use power when you turn them on/use them.

Things that affect power:

Office Lights: Will increase Sanity but will reduce Power

Cameras: Use 5% Power per use

Room Flashes: use 25% Power AND recharges for 5 seconds, used to force the entity out of a room.

Generator Recharge Button: Turns off Power for 10 seconds, recharging the battery back to 100%

*Temperature: The temperature will steadily rise throughout the night, Make sure it doesn't get to 105 degrees!

Things that affect Temperature:

Vent Fans: Will decrease Temperature but will increase Noise

The Entity: Moves faster while the Temperature is too hot.

*Noise: The louder things are in your office, the more likely the Entity will find you! If nothing is making noise, then the noise will steadily decrease over time.

Things that affect Noise:

The Music Box: Will increase Sanity but will also increase Noise

The Vent Fans: Will decrease Temperature but increase Noise

The Entity: Is attracted to Noise, The higher the Noise is, the faster it will find you.

at 25% Noise the entity will move slightly faster

at 50% Noise the entity will move a lot faster

Sanity: Keeping sane makes the things easier to deal with. The lower your sanity, the faster the Entity will find you, and the harder doing other things will be. Sanity gradually decreases throughout the night

Things that affect Sanity:

The Music Box: Increases Sanity but increases Noise

The Office Lights: Will increase Sanity but decreases Power

The Entity: The entity will move faster depending on your level of sanity, The lower it is, the faster it will move.

80% Sanity: You start to shake, and your heartbeat increases slightly.

60% Sanity: You shake more, and your heartbeat increases, hearing a faint buzzing

30% Sanity: Your shaking becomes worse, and you start hearing more buzzing, your heartbeat is much faster

10% Sanity: Your shaking becomes hard to stop, and you hear buzzing, voices, your heartbeat is causing you to almost be unable to see at all

0% Sanity: You die from insanity.

To Win: Keep the Entity out of your office until 6 AM. If it gets to your office, you lose!

Did you finish the first night? Want more? Well lucky you! The CHALLENGE MODES Open Up!

The Challenges:

Power Outage Challenge: Your battery will steadily drain over time, making using things a lot more difficult, making you need to recharge more often

Unsanity Challenge: Your sanity decreases 2x faster

Broken AC Challenge: Your Temperature will increase 2x faster

Silent Night Challenge: Going above 40 Noise will instantly kill you

SECRET Challenge: [Redacted] (If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret. Unlock the secret challenge by completing the other 4 challenges)

Legal Stuff:

You can make a video on this map, linking the page in the description

You can NOT claim this as your own work

Do not post this to other sites/sources unless you give me credit for the work. Just putting the map on a website without any credit to the creator will not be tolerated.

Trying to monetize this map via other sources (linkvertise, adfly, etc) will not be tolerated. My maps are free, and will stay as such.

Feel free to tell me in the comments what you want me to create next!

YouTube Video On This Map Will Be On My Channel!

Sub to this please I need 1k subs to become epic gamer 😀

youtube.com/bridgegobrrr

Anyways Enjoy the map!

Like the texture pack I used? I'll be posting it as its separate thing if my video on this map gets 30 likes! So go like and subscribe to my YouTube for more!

Also are you curious about what the map looks like in creative mode? do /tag @s add Tester while in-game to be able to go into creative mode without turning off command blocks! (You should do this after the map tho)

creator: https://www.youtube.com/Bridge%20Go%20BRRR

Topic starter Posted : 18/04/2022 11:02 am
Share: