Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Protect The Scientist V1.0.2

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Protect The Scientist V1.0.2

Team up with 3 other players (or yourself) and battle an endless army of the undead while trying to protect a scientist. Use many things to defend yourself with such as sentry guns, claymores, grenades, airstrikes, and send the undead back to their graves once and for all!

Trailer If You Are Interested

Welcome to Protect The Scientist. A game where you must hold your position fighting off an endless onslaught of undead.

Features To This Game:

• 4 Player CO-OP
  • 3 Gamemodes
  • 20 Custom Achievements, some provide in game rewards when completed!
  • 4 Difficulties
  • 4 Classes
  • A special addon I created that includes grenades, sentry guns, claymores, and a lot more!

This game kinds has some Plants Vs Zombies vibes.

I also recommend you play with at least 1 other person, as that makes the game a lot more fun and easier.

Map Views:

Main Base, where the scientist is located and where you can activate special abilities such as barriers, calling for backup, or healing!

Battlefield, where the zombies will spawn from. The glowstone pad you see allows you to receive supply drops!

Supply drops provide a lot of very useful goodies.

Supply drops will prompt a message and will give off a purple beam as seen above.

This is the outside of the map, during a specific gamemode, you will be able to adventure out here.

Front view

An overwhelmed base! 

This game will get very crazy the longer you go! It gets very fun 🙂

Happy zombie slaying!

Changelog

Installation

Linkvertise links, you must wait 5 seconds and then press discover articles and wait another 5 seconds. Then you can press continue and it will download.

Please do NOT reupload this map anywhere else

I own all assets in this addon, so please do NOT steal anything and use it for something else

If your making a YouTube video and leave a link, please make sure to credit me and leave the link, thanks.

Topic starter Posted : 29/12/2021 2:50 pm
Share: