MCPE/Bedrock Accura...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Accurate, Working 11th Doctor’s TARDIS

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Accurate, Working 11th Doctor’s TARDIS

Hello there! It’s Rorny, and I have been working on my Minecraft TARDIS for a long time. 

The TARDIS is a fictional spaceship and time machine originating from the British TV show Doctor Who. It is disguised as a small, blue police box but is actually bigger on the inside and can travel in time and space. This Minecraft map is an accurate recreation of the 11th Doctor’s second TARDIS and features its main console room (sometimes known as the Toyota or Neon console). On top of that, this TARDIS recreation actually works! It has many features such as coordinate and time travel!

Features:

• Coordinate Travel (Travel anywhere in the world!)
  • Time Travel (Change time of day or night!)
  • Weather Changing Capabilities!
  • Save and Load Locations (4 location slots are available!)
  • Artron Energy System (TARDIS can run out of power and can be recharged!)
  • Spinning Lights and Sound Effects!
  • Multiple rooms (e.g. kitchen and bedroom – connected by corridors/hallways)

A comprehensive guide on how to fly and use the TARDIS may be found here. It is recommended to read it in its entirety and to carefully follow all of the instructions given.

If you like what you see, then you can go ahead and download this map to try it out for yourself. It would also be greatly appreciated if you shared this project, gave it an appropriate rating, and gave me some feedback about it. If you have any suggestions for additions/features, please leave a comment addressing those. Remember to credit me and leave a link to this post if you ever use this TARDIS publicly (for example in a server or YouTube video), and please refrain from reposting the map on other platforms. Thank you for your time!

Changelog

- Corridors and hallways!

- New rooms!

- Players are now given blindness and slowness status effects when exiting the TARDIS to prevent them from moving prior to the TARDIS appearing behind them

- Set the "sendcommandfeedback" gamerule to "False"

Installation

Mcworld File: Open the Mcworld file obtained from the download link using the Minecraft application. A world called "TARDIS" should appear in your world list in-game.

ZIP File: Extract the ZIP file obtained from the download link and move the resulting folder into this location on your phone: 0/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds . Once this is done, a world called "TARDIS" should appear in your world list in-game.

creator: Rorny 

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2020 5:31 pm
Share: