Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Check out Cubecraft- I WON A GAME TOO

(@evilstrawberry)
Trusted Member

So, this new server called CubeCraftGames just came out. They're still testing the server in beta edition or whatever. The only games they have are Sky wars and Egg wars (bed wars). I played of Egg wars and I won!!!

It's a really cool server; so check it out.

Topic starter Posted : 01/05/2018 6:50 pm
(@brokaliv)

Couldn't even control my character very well on that server. Myself and a few others seemed to have zoom scope and super speed. Kept falling off the maps. I got second place in a match just standing on my island while everyone else accidentally ran off to there deaths. (Played on my xbox one version of the game)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2018 5:58 pm
(@evilstrawberry)
Trusted Member

Couldn't even control my character very well on that server. Myself and a few others seemed to have zoom scope and super speed. Kept falling off the maps. I got second place in a match just standing on my island while everyone else accidentally ran off to there deaths. (Played on my xbox one version of the game)

Yeah, the server is still in beta mode. I had problems when I played a couple of times last night. It will get better, don't worry.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/05/2018 6:02 pm
(@brokaliv)

Does the speed problem only happen every so often? Wonder if reloading in to the server would help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2018 12:33 am
(@air853)
Trusted Member

i also have win a game, lol
btw its a good server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2018 6:40 am
(@candacemunoz)

This game is very good. I like it, it works great on my samsung S8. I see on TechCrue.com there is a good mod game. You can see it here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 8:02 am
Share: