Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock AsaBetter

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

AsaBetter

AD

Are you bored because what Minecraft Bedrock can do is so little and boring? Do you want your game to be better? That's right, but that won't be the case anymore, I present you a great Resource pack. This pack can help you have a better experience when playing, by changing the UI. Special: this resource pack has an anime theme. Details are in the description below.

Start Screen

Start screen will look cleaner

Setting Screen

There will be a quick setting panel for you to set up, the buttons will have the words ON/OFF for you to recognize

The quick setting button in the upper right corner will help you get to the settings screen faster

New Play Screen

New Progress Screen

New HUD UI

The bottom left corner of the screen will show which device you are using, gamemode, operating system (iOS/Android) and input

The bottom right corner has the Armor HUD, which tells you what armor you are wearing, is there any enchantment

The top right corner will show the compass and clock on the HUD

Next to Bossbar there will be Health Bar Percent

In Hotbar, there will be more Offhand Display, Mainhand Display, Item Durability Percent and Item AUX ID Viewer

There's an extra Mod Menu (Open by double-clicking the Menu button on the Pause screen) that will help you to set up your HUD

you can also customize default settings in mod_menu.json

New Inventory UI, Chest UI

Quickcraft: Helps you craft faster

• There are 3 modes for all container screens:
  1. Normal Mode
  2. Drop one mode: Helps you drop an item when clicking on that item slot
  3. Auto place mode: Helps you loot items faster

Trade UI
Makes all locked trades visibles and allows to see the locked item names and enchantments

Quick Trade: Helps you trade with villagers faster

Drop one item: Used to drop 1 item

Brewing Screen

Brewing Screen will have a table of recipes on the side, you just need to click on the potion you need to brew and it will display the recipe for you

Pause Screen

Player List will have its own screen

When you exit the world, there will be a dialog prompting you if you want to exit the world, to avoid you accidentally clicking the Save & Quit button by mistake

Subpack
Added a subpack for you to choose the theme of the pack
Date A Live theme is for fans of this Anime series, and Default is the default and there will be no Anime

Thank you everyone for your interest in my pack, I have tried my best to make it and help you have the best game experience

This pack can also cause conflicts with other packs

Do not take my code without my permission ;-;

If you review my pack on platforms like Youtube, Twitter, etc, please put a link ;-;

Changelog

-Fixed an issue where the health bar and food bar were skewed to the side

-To be able to open the menu mods now have to double-click instead of single-click
-When you double-click on any item in the recipe book, you will either get that item (Creative Mode) or craft it (Survival Mode)

-Add Effect Status on screen

-Change the mod menu, when the main mod is disabled, the sub-mods will be hidden

Installation

-Fixed an issue where the health bar and food bar were skewed to the side

-To be able to open the menu mods now have to double-click instead of single-click
-When you double-click on any item in the recipe book, you will either get that item (Creative Mode) or craft it (Survival Mode)

-Add Effect Status on screen

-Change the mod menu, when the main mod is disabled, the sub-mods will be hidden

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqz1oL2R-iO9Sw9FlribnXg

Topic starter Posted : 03/07/2022 8:32 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/08/2022 7:49 pm
Share: