Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Beautiful Sky by Fallen (Windows 10 & Mobile)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Beautiful Sky by Fallen (Windows 10 & Mobile)

Stop and take a moment to enjoy the view of the landscape. With this pack, you’d get a new feeling to your Minecraft experience while maintaining a vanilla feel. The beautiful sky texture packs goal, is to simply add a pleasing view to players who love to admire their worlds.

Hello Guys! It’s Fallen again and I return with my second texture pack that I have been working on! I made The Beautiful Sky Pack as some form of alternative since update 1.16.201 added the renderdragon to Windows 10. Since shader support has yet to be learned for this update, I decided to implement a sky that gives off some form of shader details. I really hope you guys like the pack!

Tweaked Sun & Moon Textures

The Sun and Moon textures have been modified but still keep the original look. The sun has increased in size with a little more glow. The moon has been saturated with a nice glow to give it a beautiful light.

Realistic Clouds

Pretty obvious already, but there are realistic clouds in the textures to add some detail to the sky since it does not really have any detail.

Less Intrusive Rain & Snow

The rain and snow are very obnoxious when it comes to visibility, so transparency was added to give players a more comfortable feeling. The rain also lost color because in real life, the water is clear, not blue.

There’s not a lot of changes to the texture pack, but I hope it’s effective to give a different experience. Please let me know how you guys like the pack and I would to take any suggestions to improve in my creations!

Installation

How To Install

PC MCPACK:

-Download .mcpack file

-Open file once downloaded

-Enable Pack in "Global Resources" Settings

PC Zip:

-Download .zip file

-Extract texture pack folder into the "resource_packs" folder

Directory: C:\Users\ExampleUser\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP...\LocalState\games\com.mojang\resource_packs

Android/IOS MCPACK:

-Download .mcpack file

-Open file with the Minecraft Application once downloaded

(If your device fails to import or does not support .mcpack files, then resort to zip installation)

Android/IOS Zip:

-Download .zip file

-Extract texture pack folder into the "resource_packs" folder

Android Directory: Internal Storage/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

IOS Directory: On My IPhone/Minecraft/games/com.mojang/resource_packs

creator: https://twitter.com/Fallen120101

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2021 9:44 pm
Share: