Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Farming Marks

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Farming Marks

Farming Marks is a Resource Pack made by CREEPER24 that allows you to see if your Potatos for example, are at their max. Stage. This pack has a Green and Red Version of the "Marks" You can choose them if you click on the Settings button of the Pack.

Β 

This pack allows you to see a lot easier if your food and stuff is ready to farm. There are two versions available that you can choose in the Pack Settings.

Here is what it looks like:

There is (as i said) a red version too. Choose that version that you like the most πŸ˜€Β 

Β 

WARNINGΒ 

This Pack was made 100% myself. So please don't steal my Pack and/or Upload it on other Websites! If you want to use some textures for your packs please ask me on Discord: CREEPER24#0956

If you want to do a Video about it please Credit me and put the Link in the Description or in the Comments! Thx!

Installation

To download the pack, simply choose what Pack you want and Download it. You can choose between ZIP or MCPACK. I prefer MCPACK because you can install the pack instantly. When you installed the pack you have to go to your Minecraft Settings > Global Resources > And now activate the Pack here. Everything done! Have fun with the pack! πŸ˜€

creator: twitter.com/CREEPER2411

Topic starter Posted : 18/10/2021 12:21 pm
Share: