Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Scribble Dibbles - Color Pencil Styled Textures in 128x

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Scribble Dibbles - Color Pencil Styled Textures in 128x

Influenced by the creators of Faithful, Pencil Pack, and a nod to Mojang's Natural Resource Pack.Over the last year I have posted, deleted, and re-posted this pack making changes each time. (Just ask the site mods. lol.)So what is Scribble Dibbles? Scribble Dibbles is a personal project and resource / texture pack. Providing a color pencil style to Minecraft worlds. The inspiration was drawn (No pun intended.) from many different styles of game art. But Paper Mario and Borderlands come to mind fastest. The inspiration also comes from the creators of Faithful, Pencil Pack, and by Mojang's "Natural" Resource / Texture pack. However, instead of adding more detail to the textures I aimed for a different direction and changed how the textures look giving the textures a more color pencil look.

These textures are 128x128, or 800% bigger than the original 16x16 textures. But no worries!!! The file size is when packed is only a total of 76.8 MB, 77.2 MB unpacked. Using a PNG compression technique to shrink the file size. (This was 243.2 MB before compression.) also without the loss of quality or color in the textures themselves. So you shouldn’t need to worry about memory issues. This pack is fully updated and ready for Bedrock only both in zip and Mcpack format. Also, I have no plans of making a java version, but I may consider it if enough people want it. But enough reading this...

Feel free to download and use this pack. Also report bugs or any changes you would like to see below.
If they seem to make sense, or I feel they would be a good edit for the pack I will credit the commenter who requested the change.

Enjoy!!

Credit:
Jujyboss - NotroDan showcase world. (Found on Planetminecraft.)

Installation

CONSOLE

This requires some skill, and 3rd party Apps. I would watch a YouTube tutorial. By adding this texture pack to your console, you will only be able to use it in Realms and Generated personal worlds. Use the ZIP download if you're looking to add this texture pack to your console.

IPHONE/IPAD

1. Open Minecraft.
  2. Click on the world or Add-On file you want to open (URL, e-mail attachment, etc.).
  3. Your device will prompt you to open the file with Minecraft.
  4. Click Open in "Minecraft". This will launch Minecraft with your selected file.

ANDROID

1. Open Minecraft.
  2. Download the world or Add-On file to your Android device.
  3. Go to the Settings app and select Storage > Explore (at the bottom). If you do not have a settings app, you can install a file explorer app like ES File Explorer.
  4. Select the directory where you saved the file, usually "Download".
  5. Select the file & the Add-On should open in Minecraft.

WINDOWS 10

1. Open Minecraft for Windows 10.
  2. Download the world or Add-On file from the provided source (URL, email attachment, etc.). If the file downloads as a .zip file, change the file extension name to ".McWorld" or ".McPack".
  3. Navigate to the directory where you downloaded the file.
  4. Open the file & the Add-On should open in Minecraft.

creator: DFergxz

Topic starter Posted : 16/10/2021 11:40 pm
Share: