Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock OBEPR v: 1.0 - 8192x8192 Support

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

OBEPR v: 1.0 - 8192x8192 Support

THIS TEXTURE IS IN ITS FIRST BETA AND IS SUBJECT TO FUTURE CHANGES Work is being done on a PBR support for the texture, we hope to have it ready in the next version, be patient that support will be added as soon as possible as well as another version

Open Bedrock Edition Photo Realism is a photorealistic texture for Minecraft Bedrock Edition with wide support for all types of device regardless of whether it is not very powerful or is a very powerful device, it has an incredible support of 128x128 up to its version with higher resolution of 8192x8192 and a performance depending on the resolution chosen for it, the project has official support in 3 languages ​​at the moment which is in English, Spanish and Portuguese, as well as being the first texture with 8192x8192 support in Minecraft Bedrock

Likewise, it is sought that this project has PBR support as soon as possible, likewise absolutely all the blocks have not been changed yet and this version is more a test to show what this incredible project could be

If you want a better, more personalized support you can contact me on my Twitter and the official OBEPR Twitter, or enter my Discord server if you are looking for direct contact, any questions, suggestions or simply want to see the progress of the project 

If you have any error or something you want to be changed please let me know, it would help me more than you think your opinion 

Blocks What Were Changed In OBEPR v: 1.0 

• - Brick
  • - Coal Block
  • - Cobblestone
  • - Dirt And Grass
  • - End Stone
  • - Gravel
  • - Birch Log
  • - Oak Log
  • - Netherrack
  • - Sand
  • - Sponge And Sponge Wet