Diamond Hunt - Minigame
Introducing Diamond Hunt, a brand new multiplayer Minecraft minigame map made by ExamineCat! Split up into two teams of 1-4 players per team. Use given supplies to set up protection for your team's diamond block during the given time in order to prevent the other team from reaching and breaking it after time is up. For once time is up, the teams will switch sides and hunt for each other's diamond block! Whichever team breaks the opposing team's diamond block first wins the game!
- Play with friends in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4 matches, great for multiplayer and realms! (Additional players can spectate.)
- Do parkour while you wait for your friends to join!
- Split up into teams and set up protection for your team's diamond block using the given supply of blocks during the given time! Once time is up, the teams switch sides and hunt for each other's diamond block. Break the opposing team's diamond block first to win the game for your team!
- 3 maps to choose from!
- The Plains by ExamineCat
- The Ruins by ExtinctOG lem
- The Base by ExamineCat
- 2 secrets for you to find... First player to find them and tweet a screenshot @ExamineCat on Twitter gets a shoutout in the map's credits!
- This map has been officially published on MCPEDL, McBedrock, and ExamineCat's Discord Server.
- This map may be unofficially shared by anyone anywhere else providing the link to the official publishing (in this case, McBedrock) for the download, not the direct MediaFire link.
- This map may not be redistributed using an unofficial link or source (e.g. your own MediaFire download, your own monetized links...), nor as belonging to or being made by anyone other than ExamineCat.
- You are free to make videos or streams on this map, but you must provide the link to the official publishing (in this case, McBedrock) in your description.
- The download links are shortened with Boostellar.
- You will not be required to download anything besides the content itself or to turn on notifications.
- Click on the download link for the file you want to download to be taken to Boostellar.
- Click on the red Click on ad button and follow the steps to unlock the content. You will be prompted to visit a page with a list of articles. Select one, wait 15 seconds, then go back to the main Boostellar page. You may close the other tabs.
- Click on the purple Unlock content to be taken to Mediafire. Make sure to close any popups (non-Mediafire links that may pop up in new tabs).
- Once you are on MediaFire, click on the blue DOWNLOAD (File Size) button. Make sure to close any additional popups that may show up.
- Wait for the file to download, then import it to Minecraft.
- The .mcworld file will automatically import into Minecraft when opened if your browser, file explorer, or device recognizes it as a file that Minecraft can open.
- The .zip file must be extracted before being manually placed in your minecraftWorlds folder.