MCPE/Bedrock Contin...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Continent Breach

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Continent Breach

This incredible map is located on a dark planet, your objective is to complete the four interior levels to be able to go out and embark on a ship that will take you to your destination, different levels in a straight line one after another, embark on an adventure with your friends and Enjoy an incredible experience never seen before on Parkour maps.

Characteristics: you are in a secret lair but you experience difficulties so you embark on an adventure to be able to leave the dark planet in which you find yourself beating the first basic level depending on your style of play and experience, you will continue with another room where you will jump through Encydel the ice and between cacti be careful to die before reaching the goal, either do not fall or you will return to the beginning of the current level. 

I do not think that in the future the map will be updated since it is not possible to add more levels and correct commands.

I don't recommend using shaders as levels are tight and light can affect your experience. Remember that you can play it with friends if you wish, it is also optimized correctly. Can you meet your goal? Let's go!

Changelog

Only the changes are on this page (improved description and updated download link to pass the revision test), the map is not modified.

I do not think that in the future the map will be updated since it is not possible to add more levels and correct commands.

creator: YAGMAK
Topic starter Posted : 17/01/2022 12:30 pm
Share: