MCPE/Bedrock The Ch...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Chronocalypse

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Chronocalypse

The time-space of minecraft is ripping itself at the seams, time is becoming corrupted by the end of days. How long can you survive the End of The Time Line? With custom mobs, high difficulty gameplay, and a completely new environment to deal with, how long can you survive... the Chronocalypse? Will you beat the end dragon? Or will you fall to the insanity of time?

"Time is a treasure.

Those who spend it wisely

Are truly rewarded

Those who waste it

Well...

That is their own demise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to:

THE CHRONOCALYPSE

Created by Bridgeworks Entertainment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Journal Of A Time Traveler In The Dimension MC-0127:

~~~ Log 01 ~~~

"Its the end of the world. No... The end of reality as we know it. Time is sheering away at the seams and nothing can seem to fix it.

I hear the bells... The sirens bells... the ringing in my ears... reminding me of the end of the world...

I need to find my way to find shelter... Or make it I don't know. The world is corrupting and time is tearing itself at the seams. Is it night? Day? I don't know.

Time is moving too quick... or too slow... or is it just never the same time of day? I don't know. But I hope that whatever is happening, It will be over soon."

(RANDOM EVENT: Time moves at random speeds, it is never the same time of day for longer than 3 seconds, Making the world filled with both Hostile and Passive mobs at the same time, as well as making all hostile mobs fireproof. They do not burn in sunlight.)

~~~ Log 02 ~~~

"Today I was stopped in place??? Did time Freeze? Or just me? I was stuck... I couldn't move or breathe. I just hope none of these creatures attacks me. Otherwise I might be doomed..."

(RANDOM EVENT: "Pause" You are unable to Move for 10 seconds, as well as being unable to DEAL or TAKE DAMAGE while frozen)

~~~ Log 03 ~~~

"Time is breaking at the seams... Today I felt like time sped up randomly... I was going extremely quickly, and was more agile... it only lasted a short time... but another time today I felt super sluggish, and slowed down... What is happening???"

(RANDOM EVENT: "Fast Forward" You become faster, move faster, mine faster, jump higher, for 10 seconds.)

(RANDOM EVENT: "Slow" You become slower, fall slowly, attack slower, and mine slower for 10 seconds.)

~~~ Log 04 ~~~

Today I saw one of them. The creatures. Immune to the effects of this place. I'll call them "Chronites". I almost didn't make it. Once it got close to me, I could hardly get away from it. I couldn't see, could hardly move, I was so disoriented. I heard the souls of time crying out inside it... I don't even think I hurt it even a quarter of its health. It charged after me faster than any zombie I've encountered... And that sword... It hurts so much. I have wounds I need to patch. I hope I don't run into those things anymore...

(RANDOM EVENT: "Chronite Soldiers" Soldiers of time, with 3x more health than an Iron Golem, Zombies of an alternate timeline that give the player Slowness, Blindness, Weakness, and messes with your vision while near them, more than usual.)

HELPFUL TIPS WHEN PLAYING:

Remember that hostile mobs don't despawn during the day!

Turn on Ambient noises and Camera shake setting for the best experience!

Remember to be careful! This place is much more hostile than normal.

If you get a headache, then take a break. This map contains a lot of flashing lights and colors, so make sure to take a break if you need it!

DISCLAIMER:

This map contains flashing lights and colors, and might trigger people that suffer from epilepsy or photosensitive seizures.

Bridgeworks Entertainment is not liable for any damages that may/can/will happen due to playing our maps, and players that play our maps play at their own discretion and agree not to hold Bridgeworks Entertainment (or its employees) accountable or liable for any issues or problems that come from this map.

Player Discretion Advised!!!

Permissions:

You can play this for a YouTube video/Twitch Stream (or other platforms)

You CAN NOT Upload Bridgeworks Entertainment Maps as your own content on ANY other site.

You CAN NOT claim this to be your own creation.

You can play this on a realm, world, or other.

Topic starter Posted : 16/01/2022 8:53 pm
Share: