Forum

MCPE/Bedrock Five N...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Five Night's at Freddy's (Multiplayer Only)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Five Night's at Freddy's (Multiplayer Only)

You are a newly hired security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You don't have the day shift though, you have the night shift. During your first night on the job, you find that the animatronics are walking straight to your office. The last security guard to work the night shift worked 7 nights before getting fired for messing with the animatronics, I wonder if that has something to do with it. Probably safe to make sure they don't get inside your office, you don't know what they'll do to you ;). 

Use the doors to keep the animatronics out of your office, and use the lights and cameras to keep track of them, all without losing power!

FEATURES

• 2 - 5 players;
  • Working camera system that's easy to access;
  • Custom textures, soundbites, and music to mimic the feel of the original game;
  • A 12 to 6 timer;
  • A working power system that goes down faster depending on how much power you are using;
  • No behavior packs, just regular old Minecraft.

HELP

If you encounter any bug in the map, please report it in the comments. I will fix the problem as soon as I can, and you will be making sure that no one else encounters the same bug you encountered.

CREDITS

This map was created by LG4Gaming and was tested by BigC8500, hYpxrVxNtloN, Postup LN, Very Early, and ItzYourBoiJT. You can find three of their profiles on Instagram. The texture pack was created by DanyFox and modified by LG4Gaming. The real Five Night's at Freddy's game, sequels, and prequels was created by Scott Cawthon. If you want support him, check out his Steam, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Also subscribe to his YouTube channel and play his games, including his upcoming one: Five Night's at Freddy's: Security Breach. Also rate this map if you want to support me.

If you're a YouTuber and planning on making a video on this map, please put the map link the description (If you weren't planning to). And also put "LG4Gaming" in the description or in the tags, it'll help me find your video, and also support me (even though I don't really care about support).

PICTURES

Changelog

Paintings are visible again;

Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy can't move until a certain time in the night;

Animatronics get teleported back to the stage if they jump (which means no more sprint jumping);

New gameplay system for the animatronics when the power is out.

Installation

Topic starter Posted : 06/04/2021 11:56 am
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2021 10:09 pm
Share: