MCPE/Bedrock Minecr...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Minecraft, but every 2 second all Entities will teleport to you

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Minecraft, but every 2 second all Entities will teleport to you

This is a Minecraft Map, but cursed. This is a simple Minecraft map. Cursed Minecraft maps every 2 minutes all entities will teleport to the player. All entities including items, mobs, etc. Your mission is very easy, which is to beat the ender dragon and break the curse. Below is a screenshot along with the tutorial. Hope You ENJOY!!!

ARE YOU READY GUYS??

This is normal Minecraft as usual, but every 2 minutes all entities will teleport. There will be signs when all entities will teleport.

This is super challenging, because creepers, skeletons, or another hostile mobs will teleport too. Imagine if nether entities and endworld entities teleported to you. Yeah I didn't add that feature because it would be very difficult.

How to finish it? Finish the Minecraft map as usual. There will be a small altar of curse destruction.

This curse will be broken only when you put the dragon egg on the altar. So beat the ender dragon first.

After you kill the Ender Dragon, take the egg then put it on the altar.

Now done, congratulations. You made it. Easy right? Good Luck and hope you enjoy this map!!!

fyi this is my first Minecraft map, so i hope you like it.

Don't forget to share this map with your friends so they can feel the excitement too. Thank You!!

creator: One Light

Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2023 1:01 pm
Share: