Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock CakesPLUS Addon (New Cake Types)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Today I'm releasing an addon which adds more cakes to Minecraft Bedrock, you have cakes that give special effects to you such as speed, fire resistance, night vision and more! If you ever wanted more cakes in Minecraft from any potion then this is the addon just for you!

CakePlus allows you to create new cakes from any potion in Minecraft! You can find the cakes in the creative inventory or by using the "/give @p cakeplus:" command and best part is all the cakes are craftable in survival mode!

Each cake has 8 slices like a regular Minecraft cake but once eaten will give you a special effect depending on the version they make them from. The crafting recipe for these new cakes are similar to the original but using potions on the top right and left corners instead of milk. I also added in other cakes like apple, chocolate which instead of using potions you'll use apples or cocoa beans.

Then we have special cakes such as golden apple cakes, ender cakes, wither cakes, and inverted cakes which are crafted a little bit differently than the others.

The Golden Apple Cake gives same effects as a golden apple once ate.

The Ender Cake teleports you around.

The Inverted Cake takes hunger instead of gives hunger

The Wither Cake gives you the Wither effect.

For more information about all the cakes, check out the video linked down below and it will explain more about each cake including the crafting recipes and hunger stats!

Changelog

The post got denied for some reason and that all there is!

Installation

• If you want to review or make a video about this content, please credit me in the video or description!
  • Don't use your own link, use the proper link on MCBEDROCK!
  • If you wish to use this for your own world creations, please credit me!
  • DO NOT take ANYTHING from the addon without permission!

creator: https://twitter.com/ForgeLogicalYT

Topic starter Posted : 07/04/2021 12:54 pm
Share: