Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Clocks Function (+ One-Player-Sleep-System)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Clocks Function (+ One-Player-Sleep-System)

This Function Pack adds 4 different clocks to your world and additional to this I created a One-Player-Sleep-System for Multiplayer (everything should work on Realms and LAN worlds exactly as in Singleplayer worlds).

The Functions don`t need any command block, they will work untill you add the behavior pack to your world.

All clocks will be displayed above your hotbar, but only one can be displayed at once.
To display the clock you want, you need to run a function (for more information see the text below).

• World Timer
    This clock counts every second you played in a world and displays it in days, hours, minutes and seconds.
    To display this clock, type this in your chat: /function world_timer
  • Clock
    This clock shows the ingame daytime and counts every quarter of an hour.
    Even when you sleep, the clock stops to count and is set to the correct time.
    To display this clock, type this in your chat: /function clock
  • Stopwatch
    With this clock you can simply count the time you need for something.
    type /function start in the chat to start it
    type /function stop in the chat to stop it
    type /function reset in the chat to reset it
    To display this clock, type this in your chat: /function stopwatch

• Timer
    This clock is a timer, which means that you can adjust a time (in hours, minutes and seconds) and after you started the timer it counts down the time untill zero seconds.
    The time must be adjusted with the scoreboard command (the exact command will be shown in the chat when you display the timer).
    After you adjusted the time,
    type /function start in the chat to start it
    type /function stop in the chat to stop it
    type /function reset in the chat to reset it
    To display this clock, type this in your chat: /function timer

• hide all clocks
    To hide all clocks, so that nothing will be displayed above your hotbar, type
    /function hide
     in your chat.

• other information
    The world timer and the clock always count, even if you don`t display them.
    However this don`t work with the stopwatch and the timer. So when they count, but you change the clock, they don`t reset but stop counting untill you display them again.

For Multiplayer I also added a One-Player-Sleep-System.

You can modify and share this addon or use my original version for other creations but don`t use it as a form of business and please give me credits by placing a link to me.

creator: MCPE_Map_Maker

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2021 6:56 pm
Share: