Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Food Enhancements (V2)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Food Enhancements (V2)

AD

What is Food Enhancements? Food Enhancements aims to make your eating and cooking experience in Minecraft better, while still being as vanilla-friendly as possible. Food Enhancements currently adds some foods and drinks that should fit into a vanilla+. The reason I made this Add-on is because I feel the current amount of food in vanilla Minecraft is just far too little, and can easily be expanded upon by making some simple foods. Food Enhancements doesn't add any new crops, but it does add a few mob drops. The rest of the food can be made by combining already existing vanilla items.

New Drinks

Sweet Berry Wine - Made by putting a glass bottle, 2 sweet berries and a sugar in a crafting table.

Apple Cider - Made by putting an apple or green apple in a crafting table with 2 glass bottles, this gives 2 apple cider.

Golden Apple Cider - Made by putting a golden apple in a crafting table with 2 glass bottles, this gives 2 golden apple cider. 

Chorus Juice - Made by putting a chorus fruit in a crafting table with 2 glass bottles, this gives 2 chorus juice.

Cactus Sap - Made by putting a cactus in a crafting table with 2 glass bottles, this gives 2 cactus sap. 

Suspicious Substance - Made with 2 gelatin and a glass bottle. Can be made into 2 slime balls. 

Melon Juice - Made by putting a glass bottle, a melon slice and sugar in a crafting table. 

Glistering Melon Juice - Made by putting a glass bottle and a glistering melon slice in a scrafting table. [shapeless crafting]

Pumpkin Juice - Made by putting a glass bottle, a pumpkin slice and sugar in a crafting table. 

Milk Bottle - Made by putting a milk bucket and three glass bottles in a crafting table. [shapeless crafting]

Chocolate Milk Bottle - Made by putting a milk bottle and cocoa beans in a crafting table. 

New Items

Bowl of Water - Made by putting a bowl and a water bottle in a crafting table. 

Bowl of Bones - Made by putting a bowl of water and bones in a crafting table 

Clarification!: this add-on is a recreation of the "Food Enhancements" mod for minecraft java made by ISenseHostility, the mod works under the GNU General Public License and says: The licenses for most software and other practical works are designed to take away your freedom to share and change the works. By contrast, the GNU General Public License is intended to guarantee your freedom to share and change all versions of a program--to make sure it remains free software for all its users.

you can see the original mod here

New Food

Boiled Egg

Fried Egg

Grated Carrot
Carrot Salad
Grated Golden Carrot
Golden Carrot Salad

Fruit Bowl
Glistering Fruit Bowl

Sweet Berry Pie
Golden Berries
Golden Berry Pie
(Cooked) Spider Leg

Mob Drop

Furnace and Smoker Recipe

(Cooked) Cave Spider Leg

Mob Drop

Spider Soup
Toast

Honey Toast
Honeyed Wheat
AD
Milk and Honey Bread
Creamy Honey Toast

Cookie Crumbs

Cake Slice
Honey Roast Chicken
Seasoned Pork
Bat Wing

Mob Drop

Cooked Bat Wing
Bat Soup
Illager Flesh

Mob Drop

Squid Tentacle

Mob Drop

Cooked Squid Tentacle

Fish Fillet
Cooked Fish Fillet

Bone Broth

Pumpkin Slice
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Pumpkin Soup
Mashed Potatoes
Cooked Mushrooms

Gelatin

Fiery Stew

Shapeless Crafting

AD

Changelog

-Fixed the bug that did not allow more drops to certain mobs.

-Changed the chorus juice recipe.

-I think it works on realms now (I don't have a way to check it).

-Thanks all peoples for reporting these bugs :D.

-sorry for not posting the update before

Installation

-Fixed the bug that did not allow more drops to certain mobs

-Changed the chorus juice recipe

-I think it works on realms now (I don't have a way to check it)

-thanks everyone for reporting the bugs 😀

creator: Pupy200mine

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2022 8:00 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/08/2022 3:28 pm
Share: