Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Gif Blocks Addon (Updated)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Gif Blocks Addon (8 new gifs & fixed)

This Addon adds seven custom blocks that have various Minecraft gifs on them! These blocks even have recipes to make them so this add-on is survival friendly. The gifs are 128x so they have plenty of detail. BONUS: Made a thousand times better then any add-on I have made before!

To make the blocks you first have to make a Gif Orb!

These all are the gifs

You then take that gif orb and put it into a stone cutter to get the blocks!

This add-on Requires EXPERIMETAL GAMEPLAY to work!

This add-on works on even the crappiest of devices so don’t worry about it lagging out your game unless you put 10,000 of them around you. : )

This add-on can be used for decoration in a house or just for messing around.

functions

/function blocks

2×2 Gifs that dont have crafting recipes

/function screen1

/function screen1

In case your wondering the blocks just use the flip book mechanics but it does one frame per tick making it essentially a video. I had to keep the videos short because they wont do anything if they are too long. As far as I can tell no one has done anything like this so if this addon gets positive feedback I will add more blocks in the future.

Please tell me about any bugs you found or just tell me what you think of it, please don’t leave a one start comment saying something stupid.

Please do not re-post this on another website or claim it as your own and any videos made about this add-on must have a link to this page.

Changelog

Removed Resolution slider because Minecraft cant handle 256x or 512x textures. Very Unfortunate.

Added eight gifs for people to use!!

Installation

REQUIRES EXPERIMENTAL GAME PLAY!!!

CREATOR: IHATEGRAVEL

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 26/12/2019 1:15 pm
Share: