Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ice Caves Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ice Caves Addon

New cave types were added in 1.17, the Caves & Cliffs update. Ice Caves are a long-requested feature, but it is uncertain whether it will be part of 1.17. This is why I made this addon!

Frozen Plains

The new Ice Caves can be found in the new Frozen Plains biome. This biome consists of snow blocks and packed ice, and occasional blue ice patches underground.

Ice Caves

There are openings on the surface, similar to existing Vanilla caves. Ice Caves vary in size, and some can go as deep down as bedrock. Lava is not present in these caves.

Ice Shards, Ice Stalagmites & Ice Stalactites

Ice Shards and Ice Stalagmites naturally generate in these caves.

As of Version 1.0, Ice Stalactites do not generate in Ice Caves. To get them, craft them using 1 Ice Stalagmite item. You can also craft Ice Stalagmites from Ice Stalactites.

Frozen Iron Ore

Frozen Iron Ore generate in veins up to 8 blocks. They take longer to mine than normal Iron Ore.

Breaking it drops the block itself- you will need to smelt it in a furnace (or blast furnace) to get normal Iron Ore. Then, you will be able to obtain iron ingots.

Important

Holiday Creator Features must be turned on.

Creation of Custom Biomes needs to be turned on if you want the Ice Caves and Frozen Plains naturally generating.

The Ice Caves and Frozen Plains biome only generate in versions beta 1.16.210.59 and above. I am working to fix this. Other features work fine in prior versions.

The Frozen Plains can be quite hard to find! It normally generates next to a Snowy Plains biome.

If you can’t be bothered to find one yourself, open a world with seed 100, then teleport yourself to coordinates (-2600, 64, -2400). You will find yourself in a Frozen Plains biome.

Installation

1. You must NOT share the MediaFire link to the download directly. Always share the link to this MCBEDROCK page. Do NOT set up a new download link yourself.

2. Credit me if you are using my pack.

3. You should always backup your world once in a while when playing. I am not responsible for any loss.

4. This work is licensed under CC BY-ND 4.0. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0/

creator: https://twitter.com/HonKit1103

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2021 6:03 pm
Share: