Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Life Increase Addon - 1.20.5x || Compatible with Any Addon || Realms

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Life Increase Addon - 1.20.5x || Compatible with Any Addon || Realms

Have you ever wanted to have many more lives in minecraft? Well, you're in luck because thanks to this addon you can get not 1 or 2, but more than 4 life bars!

-Compatibility✔️

• You can use it with almost any plugin as this plugin DOES NOT USE PLAYER.JSON so it will be compatible with almost any plugin and you can easily put it at the end if you want.

-Experimental Game👾

• Before starting for a better gaming experience we kindly ask you to activate the following options for the proper functioning of the addon.

-Function🔨

• Once the experimental games have been activated, let's continue, this addon adds some hearts that you must collect, but how do I get those hearts? well it's quite easy, the addon is responsible for generating an ore that when chopped will give you small fragments.
  • These fragments that you obtain by breaking the life ore can be used at the crafting table to make hearts that will allow you to add more hearts to your life bar.

• To get the extra hearts you will have to grab the hearts that you made on the crafting table and right click if you are on a PC, hold down the screen if you are on a cell phone and if you are on consoles you have to use the button to interact with the crafting table. crafting.

Important⚠️

• If you want to upload this addon in a review or upload it to an external page, you must use the link of McBedrock no direct links or create your own links. If you don't comply I will take action.

Discord Server

My Channel

My Twitter

Changelog

-Changes🔨

• Fixed error in names
  • The manifest was updated so that Minecraft can read it again
  • The addon gametest was updated
  • Addon flower generation updated
  • Added a sound when using the heart item
  • Made compatible with the most current versions of Minecraft Bedrock

Installation

Download guide

Go to the links, then down and click on "Free Access with Ads", then click on "Discover interesting articles from the web" and click on X, wait as long as it says and press X again, then press to "Continue" and voila, this is the same for all the links in this plugin

creator: https://twitter.com/SystemTv_

This topic was modified 2 months ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2021 3:58 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/02/2024 1:03 pm
Share: