Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Magic Hat [Invisible to Players and Mobs] - (Tiny Addons)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Magic Hat [Invisible to Players and Mobs] - (Tiny Addons)

This is a simple add-on that adds a simple item, The Magic Hat! an equipable helmet that will equip you with the effect of invisibility permanently until you unequip the Magic Hat!

When making this simple add-on I was thinking about making an invisibility cloak or an invisibility hat, I came to the conclusion that a hat is MUCH BETTER, I would not like to sacrifice the defense of the chestplate armor so I created the Magic Hat, made with simple items of the game, perfect for running away from mobs at night or trolling your friend and still has a good resistance.

Recipe:

Or get The Magic Hat with: /function Magic_Hat

Screenshots:

Now you see me!

and now don't see

TERMS OF USE:

DON’T POST THIS ON ADDONS LAUNCHER WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, IF YOU POST ON A WEBSITE USE ONLY THE ORIGINAL LINKVERTISE LINK AVAILABLE HERE.

DON’T SHOWCASE THIS ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT CREDITS TO ME OR CLAIMING THIS AS YOUR OWN AND IF YOU DO SHOWCASE THIS PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO MCBEDROCK DON’T CREATE MONETIZED LINKS AND EARN FROM THIS.

Changelog
  • The addon works on new versions of minecraft bedrock and beta versions

Installation

How to skip the ads?

Wait 5 seconds and click on free acess with ads, then you will have to click on Discover Articles wait a while and click on the x to close the articles and then click on continue, a new tab will open so wait for it to load the mediafire link.

Turn on:

- Holyday Creator Features.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsMG8CDG3liOh1WIYf7hdbQ

Topic starter Posted : 18/03/2021 12:17 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/05/2021 4:39 pm
Share: