Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Mo’Dungeons

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mo’Dungeons

Mo’Dungeons is an add-on that adds new dungeons into the game, it will be a growing mod overtime and will feature new weapons, armor, entities and of course dungeons. v1.0.0

ouououlnaff anMo’Dungeons is a growing mod that currently features 3 new dungeons. (tested platforms: Windows 10) 

1. soul dungeon

2. slime dungeon

3. underground grove (more a grove and less a dungeon)

Each of the new dungeons can spawn in the overworld, for spawning layers please reference to below.

1. soul dungeon 

Y 4 – 40

2. slime dungeon 

Y 10 – 55

3. underground grove

Y 7 – 37

(screenshot of dungeons)

Far left is soul dungeon, middle is underground grove and far right is slime dungeon

soul dungeon

The soul Dungeon is a new hard mode mini strnghold, the block “soulstone” can not be mined therefor you can’t mine inside it, except for the gate which is resembled by a soulstone block with a key on it.

(soulstone key block)

Once inside the dungeon you will have enemies to fight, there will be chest scattered throughout the dungeon with loot inside. (I’ll leave you to discover the inside layout 😉 )

slime dungeon

Slime dungeon is very self explanatory, it’s a dungeon for SLIMES :D. From this dungeon you can acquire honey, honey comb and slime blocks. The slime dungeon’s inhabitants are Slimes and Magma cubes.

Underground grove

The underground grove is simply a grove that’s underground, there is a small tree with a small river as well as a few shroomlight blocks to light up the room. This is less of a dungeon and more of a added feature to the add-on.

New content starting 21st October 2020

So, finally I reached the next update for the Mo’Dungeons Addon and I am happy to say we have FLOATING ISLANDS and a new STRONGHOLD., this is a big step forward for this Addon and I hope you all enjoy it!

Sky Temple

Sky Island

Soul Stronghold

Sky Temples and Sky islands are very self explanatory, they are islands which are in the sky! They are very easy to spot and have some decent loot to be found on them, as well as being a good vantage point to see across the world! But be aware, they are not safe all the time. c;

Sky Island

Sky Temple

Soul Stonghold

The soul Stronghold is still a WIP build, but has a somewhat stable version that can be used for this update. The Soul Stronghold uses the same premises as the Soul Dungeon in which you can’t mine your way inside of it, instead you have to find the door represented by the soulstone with a red key symbol on it.

The Soul Stronghold also features lots of monster spawners and very good loot within it, so be sure to bring some decent armor because you’ll need it! 

The Soul Stronghold spawns from Y30 and below

As is custom with the Soul dungeon line up, I will let YOU discover the inside for yourself

(their is a hidden chest in the stronghold, try and find it for a small challenge) hint: it’s near iron bars. c;

If anyone comes across any issues with the Soul Stronghold, then feel free to contact me, this is a WIP Dungeon and is not finished; I still have big plans for it.

New content starting 22nd November 2020

Finally I have got around to releasing Version 1.5.0 after a month, this update will be laying a lot of base work for the big update which will be version 1.2.0. However there is still some new stuff to play with in this update, mainly new tools, new ores/minerals and armor that you can craft and wear!

New items/ores are as follows

Soul armor set

Soul tool set (except a hoe)

Soul Minerals

Soul armor set

This is a brand new craftable armor set, with a high protection rate and is made from Soul ingots. (pattern to craft it is the same as any other armor set) 

Helmet has protection of 4

Chest has protection of 9

Leggings has protection of 7

Boots has a protection of 4

Each armor piece is also enchantable, so get to it and start collecting this armor to add to your colection!

Soul Tools

So, here they are, the soul tools! These badboys are very very useful as they have a strong durability and a fast mining rate. (durability is glitched atm and only goes down when attacking mobs with the item) not only are these very durable and useful tools, but when V2.0.0 is ready to be released; they will come in handy for the next step in your dungeon crawling adventure, so be sure to collect them in time for it!

Soul Minerals

As you can see in the above picture we have the Soul Ingots in the item frames, These can be used to craft any of the soul sets of tools/armor.

Here is the soul ore, this new ore changes between purple and blue in colour realtime. It can be harvested currently by any tool but can be rarely found at Y 16 or below, in V2.0.0 this ore will be removed and you will only be able to acquire it from completing a soul stronghold.

Soul Ore can be smelted in either a Furnace or blast Furnace as you can see in the above images.

Here you can see that each item is viewable in the crafting menu in survival and has each recipe prepared for you, so you do not need to manually put in each item in.

To acquire any of the items in the add-on, simply type in chat while cheats are eanbled “/ give @s mc:” and then each item in the mod will appear for you to acquire.

I hope you enjoy this small update while I prepare for V2.0.0 which will be coming in the near future, I hope you all have fun and enjoy the new tools/armor!

This Addon uses Feature Rule Generator (FRG) to export and load the dungeons, I highly recommend going and supporting Machine Builder for creating such a great tool! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8FBQgo4AWwKFX97h60NKOQ  (Youtube)

https://machine-builder.github.io/feature_rule_generator_1.15.html  (FRG)

https://twitter.com/SalvoDizzy  (My Twitter)

Changelog

Added new soul armor set

Added new soul tool set

Added new soul minerals.

Installation

Go to my website, follow the link called Mo'Dungeons Adfly Link, then download from mediafire once finished with Adfly and then it should automatically install. If it doesn't? then double click on the .mcaddon and it should import it into Minecraft. c:

creator: https://twitter.com/salvodizzy

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2020 9:34 pm
Share: