Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Pokémon Addon | 5 New Pokémon with Pikachu, Eevee and Baby Variants

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Pokémon Addon | 5 New Pokémon with Pikachu, Eevee and Baby Variants

AD

This Addon brings five brand new Pokémon into your Minecraft World. You can tame them and fight together against your enemies. Each has its own melee attack and ranged attack, they choose automatically which attack they use. This Pack is completely survival compatible because you can craft every item and the pokeball in survival mode.

The Pokemons

Each Pokémon I added is tamable with a new Item called Knursp. You can also breed and heal the Pokémon with a leppa berry and a cornn berry. Once tamed, they will follow you and attack every mob you hit and every mob that hits you, so they are very useful in survival mode.

Pikachu

The first Pokémon I added is Pikachu, he has a melee attack where he hits the enemy with his lightning tail and makes some nice particles. He also has a ranged attack where he can shoot a lightning at his enemy. If the target is more than five blocks away he uses his ranged attack, otherwise he uses his melee attack.

Eevee

The second Pokémon is eevee. He also has a melee attack and a very powerful ranged attack, because he can spawn a giant stone that shoots out of the ground and hits his enemy.

Bulbasaur

Bulbasaur has a very nice ranged attack because he shoots very fast leaves at his enemy. He also has an powerful melee attack.

Squirtle

The next Pokémon I added is Squirtle, he can damage his enemies with a head bang, but he can also shot a splash of water. And because he is a water Pokémon he cannot drown.

Piplup

Piplup is a very cute looking Pokémon who can shoot a ray of bubbles, and he also cannot drown.

The Items

Each Pokémon of course has an spawn egg, but I also added some craftable pokeballs that act like spawn eggs.

I also added three types of food which can be used to tame, breed and heal your Pokémon.

Pokeballs

These are the five pokeballs with colors in the middle that match the colors of the Pokémon.

Foods

The first item is the knursp, it can be used to tame each Pokémon with a chance of one 20%.

The next item is the leppa berry. With it you can breed every Pokémon, but remember you can only breed two wild Pokémon or two tamed ones.

At last I added the cornn berry. With it you can heal your Pokémon.

Crafting recipes

As I said, you can get everything you need in survival mode and here are the crafting recipes.

Recipes

Pikachu Pokeball

Eevee Pokeball

Bulbasaur Pokeball

Squirtle Pokeball

Piplup Pokeball

Knursp

Leppa berry

Cornn berry

Some Pictures

Pictures

Babies

Sitting

Animations

I hope you have a lot of fun with my addon.

creator: NightWolf_7

Installation

After you install the addon you have to turn "Holiday Creator Features" on, this is very important, as the addon will not work if this setting is off.

Topic starter Posted : 07/11/2022 11:31 am
Share: