Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ring Of Flight (Angel Ring) Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ring Of Flight (Angel Ring) Addon

Have you ever wanted to fly like creative mode in survival?

Well, this addon will a ring that allows you to fly in survival mode and this addon also adds in a block that can be placed midair!

• Ring Of Flight

Here's the recipe for the Ring Of Flight:

By default, it is turned off. If you want it to be on, use the item. (hold right-click or hold on the screen) While it is on, jump 2 times (like in creative mode) to fly! You can also deactivate it by using the item again.

• Angel Block

Here's the recipe for the Angel Block:

The Angel Block is a block that can be placed in midair or in water and lava. It'll probably be useful if you're playing some sort of skyblock map.

To place the block in midair, use the item (hold right-click or hold on the screen) and it'll place the block, below you.

(NOTE: If you use the block when you are not on water, lava, or air, The block will disappear and you cannot get it back unless using cheats)

OLD VERSION CONTROLS & RECIPES:

Put the angel ring in your crafting slot to turn the angel ring on and off. Sneak to use both the angel ring and angel block.

Terms of Use: MUST READ!!!

By downloading this add-on or any other projects I made, you agree to the terms of use below:

• You are not allowed to re-publish this add-on anywhere else. This add-on should only be seen on McBedrock and my website. If you see this add-on on any other site or application, report it immediately.
  • You are not allowed to claim this add-on as your own.
  • You are not allowed to create your own direct links. Use the links in the download section or the page instead.
  • If you are using this addon for a YouTube video, please credit me (For example. In the video's description, maybe put a link that directs you to this page, a link that directs you to my YouTube channel, or a link that directs you to my profile).
  • You have permission to use this in your world or add-on pack/modpack but please credit me and also please do not monetize it (If you're sharing it).
Changelog
  • Changed "file-link" links to "direct-link.net" links because "file-link.net" is suspicious.

Installation

Make sure you activate cheats, experimental gameplay settings, and education edition to make it work.

Also, the ring of flight add-on is the reworked version of the angel ring add-on I made.

creator: https://twitter.com/sirquackthai

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2021 12:04 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/10/2021 3:14 pm
Share: