Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock SCP: JS Edition v2

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

SCP: JS Edition v2

Did you think the SCP Foundation could never be in Minecraft Bedrock Edition? Well you’re wrong! This add-on adds 40 SCPs, 2 Bosses, MTF Units, 3D guns and many more cool SCP related features!

SCP: JS Edition v2 Info

This add-on has reached it’s final update. I will release a small update shortly, adding the “all features world” link and video which explains everything within SCP: JS Edition v2

I am moving on to other projects and a collaboration with Bendy the Demon18 soon

You MUST delete the old versions from Minecraft AND in your world files for the update to work

Go to Minecraft in-game settings > storage > delete both resource and behavior packs

Go to your device’s file manager, go to games > com.mojang > minecraftWorlds > Find the world(s) with the old version and delete the old version from “resource_packs” & “behavior_packs”

Survival Mode Objectives

You can find SCP Essence Ore at below y=16, mine it to get SCP Essence or Anomalous Fragments.

You need anomalous fragments and severed hands (from killing people’s corpses) to make a Serpent’s Hand Boss Spawn Egg. Defeat him to make him your ally, you will be awarded with the Serpent’s Hand Anomalous Generator (SHAG)

With the SHAG, you can trade SCP Essences for SCP Spawn Eggs or Anomalous Fragments for powerful armour/weapons. You can now get the SCP-4335 spawn egg. Defeat him for a lot of anomalous fragments and SCP Essences!

Add-On Help

Here are some links for your reference before you spam my McBedrock, discord, twitter, and youtube comments!

> SCP: JSE v2 Help

> SCP: JSE v2 Recipes

> Discord Server

Special Thanks

I would like to thank the following people for their massive contribution to this add-on! 
Serpent’s Hand Boss Battle Music & Some voice-lines by DGCrafter

Show DGCrafter some support!

A lot of voice-lines from Pixest

Show Pixest some support!

Some help with code & Assets from Bendy the Demon18

Thank you Bendy the Demon18!

Adapted XM Guns Code from distant_XM

Thank you distant_XM!

Adapted facility natural spawning code from Dakonblackrose

Thank you dakonblackrose!

Credits & Licensing

Everything contained within this add-on is based on the SCP Foundation and copyrighted under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 (CC BY-SA 3.0) license:

>  https://creativecommons.org/licenses/

SCP Foundation site:
>  http://www.scp-wiki.net/

Therefore, this add-on is also released under the same license.
If you used any of my content (maps, add-ons, etc.), you must credit me. Show us creators some respect please. You can credit me by either linking to my McBedrock add-on link, by linking to my YouTube
channel, or both:
>  https://youtube.com/c/JuliusScizzor

Full credits can be found in the “How to Play” menu in-game

Optional Features

• SCP-106 Pocket Dimension: (Default OFF)

Turn off using /function pdoff

Turn on using /function pdon

• SCP-303-JS Spawning (Default OFF)

Turn off using /function scp303jsoff

Turn on using /function scp303json

• SCP Grief (SCP-610, …, Default ON)

Turn off using /function scpgreifoff

Turn on using /function scpgriefon

SCPs

Here are some quotes/short descriptions from SCPs in this add-on

SCP-001: Gate Guardian: Annihilates everything within a 6 block radius

SCP-035 & Tentacle: Slowly killing myself is very smart

SCP-049-JS: I am the cure

SCP-066-JS: Hey that sounds familiar! SHIIIIIIIIII-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SCP-079: Randomly opens doors within 256 blocks, turn off by summoning it like this:

/summon scp:scp079 ~~~ minecraft:cannot_open_door

SCP-096-JS: “The Frost Guy”

SCP-106: Laughter

SCP-106-JS: “The cold man”

Special Ability: Slows nearby entities when spawned

SCP-173-JS: Snappy necky, 4 arms = twice the snappiness!

SCP-280: NO, NOT LIGHT, bfjaahhaaixhebhaah

SCP-294: “I love glitching through walls in facilities”

SCP-303-JS: Paralysed with fear

SCP-330: Aight imma take more than 3

SCP-457: BURN

SCP-553: STONEEEEEEE

SCP-610: Squksiwlalsjsiajajdhsaii AHHHHHHH

SCP-650: Startled to death

SCP-682: YOU DIRTY INSECTS, I WILL CRUSH YOU

SCP-682 -JS: I’m even cooler than the other JS SCPs, don’t listen to them

SCP-076: YES I’LL MURDER YOU AL-turns into coffin

SCP-914: You can’t refine dbois with it, unfortunately

SCP-939-JS: Hello….? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SCP-966: WHOS HITTING ME

SCP-1074: Why am I in this painting? Why am I in this painting? I’m on my kne-SHUT UP

SCP-1507: Oh look, how cute AHHHHH

SCP-2950: Literally just chair, it’s harmless!

SCP-3000: What was I doing?

SCP-3057-2: I love the Cambrian creatures

SCP-3057-4: A DINOSAUR ADD-ON!??!?!?!??

SCP-4335 (Boss): Break me out of this prison, children, hasten the cycle, further

SCP-1499: SOVIET GAS MASK??!?

SCP-UA365: “Time is already running out”

Other SCPs/Features:

SCP-113, SCP-207, SCP-409, SCP-420-JS, SCP-427, SCP-714, SCP-1025

(SCP-420-JS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS, BE VERY CAREFUL AND THINK TWICE BEFORE HOLDING IT)

There are also a lot of custom items added to the game. Guns are an example. You can trade for ammo and it is used in crafting to reload guns. There are 3D models for the P-90 and AWM. For these 2 guns, you can hold a firework in your offhand, press & hold/right click & hold to reload your gun. Crafting works too

Bosses

It is recommended to fight the bosses with full diamond gear and golden apples. Guns give a huge advantage. The difficulty levels stated here are for survival mode, no enchanted golden apples and no enchanted tools.
Both boss battles have EPIC music

Serpent’s Hand Boss (SHB): 
Difficulty: Hard

2 stages, 1st stage spam spray attack & earth spike attack, 2nd stage melee attack & earth spike attack.

After defeating the SHB, it will kneel before you and become your Ally. You will be granted the Serpent’s Hand Anomalous Generator (SHAG) where you can trade SCP Essence (from SCP Essence Ore) for their respective spawn eggs

SCP-4335:

Difficulty: Nightmare

5 Stages, immune to damage when shields are up. Throw any item near it to make it grow. This takes 10-15 seconds, during this time you are able to do damage to SCP-4335.
SCP-4335 does not directly attack you until Stage 5, but in all stages it summons 2 endermen every 18 seconds.
At Stage 5, SCP-4335 no longer has a shield. Instead it drops down to act as a spike barrier, dealing damage to nearby enemies (making it hard for you to melee attack it)

Defeating SCP-4335 drops a lot of anomalous fragments and enough of 1 type ofSCP Essence to spawn at least 1 of said SCP.

Humans

There are a lot of SCP Foundation related personnel, explore what you can do with them! Each have their own unique behaviors and animations!

You can run any of these functions to join different groups of people:

/function join_mtf

/function join_classd

/function join_chaos

Leave all teams by typing /function leave_all

Machines

There are many different machines in this add-on, doors, signs, computers, etc. You can play around with them or use them to build cool facilities!  

Here is a tutorial on how to use doors and rotate stuff (For Doors, Keycard Doors, Computers, Cameras)

– They can be crafted

– Hold the item to place the machine (Survival)

– Use the spawn egg like how you use spawn eggs (Creative)

– You can interact (right click / press and hold) with the bottom of the door to open / close it.

– Hold the rotator item and interact (right click / press and hold) with the bottom of the door to rotate it

– Hold the destroyer item AND sneak/crouch AND interact (right click / press and hold) with the bottom of the door to destroy it

– Hold the builder item and interact (right click / press and hold) with the bottom of the door to change the level clearance of a keycard door. The different colours on the buttons represent each level. (1 – 5) – You can also punch buttons to open/close doors. – You can spawn in a button 2 blocks within the shadow (or bottom half) of a door / blast door. Punch the button to open / close the door.

vel. (1 – 5)

– You can also punch buttons to open/close doors.

– You can spawn in a button 2 blocks within the shadow (or bottom half) of a door / blast door. Punch the button to open / close the door.

Blocks

There are a ton of new custom SCP related blocks and many SCP labels for you to build amazing facilities with!

Facilities

You can also explore naturally spawning SCP Facilities. Break SCP Facility blocks to spawn them in. However their doors are not 100% functional due to Minecraft limitations. But don’t worry, doors that you place down will work fine.

If you’ve read everything until here, thanks! I really appreciate it. Thank you all for your support throughout this add-on’s development. Without you guys I wouldn’t have made it here.

I know that majority of you don’t really care about me, but only care about my add-on / map releases. I hope you guys appreciate all the effort I put into
everything I make.

I will be posting a small update, with bug fixes and adding the All Features Showcase World download link, along with a video tutorial

See you in my next projects!

?&%$#@?|
Have fun with the update…
Darkus Scizzus

SCP: JS Edition v2: The "Cold" Update

This update is just too cool man

- Massive Optimization Improvements

- Add-On only lags if there are way too many entities. There is also a built-in lag clear only for bullets.

- Add-On only crashes if 2 buttons are trying to open/close a door at the same time, or just Minecraft bugs itself

Updated SCPs:

- SCP-106

- SCP-096-JS

- SCP-939-JS

- SCP-173-JS

- SCP-049-JS

- SCP-1507

- SCP-457

- SCP-3000

- SCP-001: Gate Guardian

- SCP-650

- SCP-280

- SCP-610

- SCP-076

Added SCPs:

- SCP-UA365

- SCP-106-JS

- SCP-303-JS

- SCP-2950

- SCP-553

- SCP-682

- SCP-682-JS

- SCP-4335 (with epic battle music)

- SCP-066-JS

- SCP-3057-2

- SCP-3057-4

- Updated a lot of models and animations

- Updated War Head

- Added Bendy the Demon18's HID Turret

- Added Serpent's Hand Boss

- Added Cool Custom music for Serpent's Hand Boss Battle by DGCrafter

- Added Serpent's Hand Anomalous Generator (SHAG)

- Added SCP Essences for all spawnable SCPs (trade for SCP spawn eggs with SHAG)

- Added SCP Essence Ore (used to get SCP Essences/Anomalous Fragment to summon Serpent's Hand Boss)

- Added MTF Unit JS-13: Julius Scizzor

- Added MTF Unit Nu-7: Hammer Down

- Updated all MTF Units

- Added Commander Stick

- Added Chaos Insurgency

- Added Female Class D and Scientists

- Added Tesla Gate

- Updated all guns

- Added P-90, AWM, AK-47, Flamethrower, Micro HID

- Added 3rd Person 3D Model, Animations & Reload Mechanic for P-90 and AWM

(hold fireworks in off-hand and right click/press & hold screen and HOLD)

- Join teams now using /function join_classd, join_mtf or join_chaos

- Added human gun picking up from dead bodies (thx to Bendy's code)

- Major door updates, the best door add-on in the world I hope

- Added Facility Lockdown Activator

- SCP & Weapon balances

- Added new blocks

- Added new labels

- Added Facility Light

- Bug fixes

- Removed toggleable particles and griefing

- Removed SCP-106 natural spawning

And much more...

Installation

FOR iOS:

You can refer to the following links as well:
> iOS

1) Go to files app, navigate to downloads. You should see the name of the pack there.

2) Copy this file over to Documents by Readdle app

3) Rename the .mcaddon to .zip. Press use .zip

4) Rename it back to .mcaddon Press use .mcaddon

5) Now open it, press more and press copy to minecraft. It should work now

If it doesn't work, try extracting all the zip files directly into Minecraft. The folder location is:
games > com.mojang > resource_packs / behavior_packs

Creator: https://twitter.com/JScizzor  

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2020 8:19 pm
Share: