Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Spawn Protection System | Compatible with any Addon

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Spawn Protection System | Compatible with any Addon

AD

Compatible with any addon, no player.json or scripts used. Don't you hate getting spawn killed? Or hearing other players complain about getting spawn killed? Do you want to reduce lag? Or want to skip the night without having to wait on other players to sleep? If you said yes this addon is for you.

Admin Room

To start off easily find an area far from where you want to set up spawn.

Do the following commands:

/function admin_room 

/tickingarea add circle ~~~ 2 admin_room true

Doing both of these commands you will make sure that the admin room's commands systems are always functional.

If you fly up to the admin room you will see 3 things, a chest, a shulker box, and a wall of command blocks.

Chest

Contains some OP admin items. 

Shulker Box

Contains some unobtainable items. Good for decoration, or just to flex that you got them.

Clearlag system

This is an advanced system that clears unnecessary entities every 10-15 minutes. There is a whitelist command block if you have addons that have entities that is needed for the addon to function, and you can name any mob for the system to ignore them.

Spawn Area

In this area, if you choose to use this as your world spawn, players will be affected with weakness and resistance to prevent unfair pvp. And the structure is impossible to greif. Tnt, arrows, end crystals and hostile mobs die instantly when spawned here.

Teleport npc

This isn't set up. Obviously I don't know where you want to build stuff so I set up this npc for you to set up later. ×_×

If you break the blocks under the chest you can set up a self refilling chest, in which you can set up a starter kit.

Also to point out. This structure specifically will effectively ban the ender dragon from the overworld. So less to worry about.

One Player Sleep System

Stand on a bed and the time will automatically set to day and weather will be cleared. 

If you set up the admin room already you will already have this feature and no longer need any more setup.

This system was based on a command block creation in which I helped create when it broke in 1.19.50.

creator: https://www.youtube.com/@XAssassin1065              

Installation

DO NOT CLICK ON ANY ADS!

Direct link is provided, though if you want you can support me by using the sub to unlock link, or just by subscribing yourself.

https:/youtube.com/@XAssassin1065

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2023 7:28 pm
Share: