Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Speedrun Challenge: Poisonous Water [Addons]

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Speedrun Challenge: Poisonous Water [Addons]

Do you want to add a new challenge to your Minecraft Bedrock speedrun? Let's try this addon because it has a Poisonous Water feature that will make the water very toxic and can almost kill all Entity-classified things.

Do you want to add a new challenge to your Minecraft Bedrock speedrun? Let's try this addon because it has a Poisonous Water feature that will make the water very toxic and can almost kill all Entity-classified things.

Not only does this addon kill players, but it also kills all life in Water; almost all entities, including Wither, can be easily killed.

But don't worry, because this addon only works in the Overworld and cannot be used in the Nether or End World. Furthermore, the water that is dangerous here is the Main Water Block, not flowing water, and flowing water is considered safe to touch.

PREVIEW (Gameplay, Info, Etc.)

*NOTES*

I apologize for including an ad in the download link, because I need it for future EuForia projects

Download, share, and have fun with my submissions that means you support for future projects

and to be honest I am very happy that you play this project

But I want you guys to interact more with me like criticizing my map properly, the reason?

*PROHIBITION TO DO*

I believe that everyone can have fun, but because not everyone is able to have these facilities,

I try to facilitate your happiness.

Therefore, it is strictly forbidden to use any of my projects as a form of business,

my projects are prohibited from being sold and republished elsewhere, because I made this exclusively (You can share the link, not reupload!)

[Creative Commons license]

Installation

1. Download
  2. Open
  3. Will import data automatically
  4. Check on Global Resources
  5. Use
  6. Enjoy

creator: https://twitter.com/EuforiaAlhaq

Topic starter Posted : 04/10/2021 10:12 am
Share: