Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock The Forgotten Legends

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

The Forgotten Legends

The Forgotten Legends aims to bring a whole new fantasy styled adventure to your Minecraft Worlds, here we want to give you a souls like combat experience and the same adventure experience from the most iconic RPGs ehem... Skyrim...

Bosses everywhere! you'll find many challenges through your worlds, right now the addon is in a beta stage, we are currently working in some big new stuff, and when i say big i mean HUGE, believe me that this beta is nothing compared to what I'm planning!

We are looking for skilled builders to help us in this project, join our discord server so you can join us and receive the most recent news about the addon 

https://discord.gg/QEJJg6vqhR

Nekros Faction

The Nekros faction is a group of undead creatures, from basic skeletons to the lich boss, these enemies will be found underground and in their own structures.

The entities you can find here are:

-Nekros Aberration

-Ochi Nekros

-Nekros Knight

-Nekros Colossus

-Wither Colossus

-Amalgam

-Lich

Da Boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!

These fellas got soma' waaagh! for ya! they come in big ztrong groups to bring their enemiez down! they love the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!

-Da Basic Gitz

-Da Crazy Boiz

-Da Warboss, he knows where are the good foightz!

Creatures in the Wild!

-WYVERNS! yes, new wyverns for the game! again, this is not survival friendly but you can fight them and try their difficulty!

-Just look at him running away from the big flying lizard XD

-The Desertic Wyvern!

-The Spider Matriarch!

Hostile Creatures (some of them are in beta)

-The Draconic Knights!

-Ruined Guardian

-Darrats (Your Worst Nightmare)

-Satirimus

-Aornis Knight

Nether Creatures

-Blood Troll

-Flaming Centurion

Friends for ya!

This project add more stuff like weapons, armor sets, spells, talismans, etc. which are going to be craftable or dropped by the enemies.

I just wanna say is thank you, i love to see that people like this addon, I'm sorry by not making more progress in this time I've been out, i promise I'll bring to you the greatest update with more much content and greater enemies >:) i hope you enjoy this beta!

Changelog
  • New Factions
  • More Enemies
  • A variety of Weapons, Armors, etc. FASHION SOULS!
  • Some minnor changes to our creatures

Installation

just click over the .mcaddon file, once u downloaded it click over the addon and it will be imported to Minecraft

creator: KaelusArvylar

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2023 4:35 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2024 4:33 pm
Share: