Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Villager vs Pillager Addon Replicas

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Villager vs Pillager Addon Replicas

AD

This addon was inspired by Alien Being's series, Villager vs Pillager Life. In this addon I added a lot of mobs from the series and make the game even harder. 

Special thanks to Ilosemypotato, who helped me make this amazing addon work for the rest of the Minecraft Bedrock versions (like Minecraft Win10) 

Everything that my addon adds to the game: 

You should read the changelog to learn more about the new update

Villoker: 

Health Points: 80

Attacks- Evoker attacks (fang attacks and vexs). In addition, he can also summon enchanted iron golem and also can use the backup attack to summon friendly pillagers, friendly vindicators and Enchanted Iron Golems.

Villoker's defensive skills: 

• Invisible shield for 120 seconds after he spawned
  • Absorption hearts (golden hearts)
  • Resistance to all types of damage

Special abilities:

• Can recruit mobs against his enemies
  • Can pacify illagers (turning them into they friendly versions)
  • Can Stop creepers from exploding (Trolling Them)
  • Full Potential Form

Information about him: 

A villager with evoker powers that can control over life and death. In the series, he have displayed during his childhood, and he defeated the raid of the illagers' leader on his village. And brings peace to the world. And later he even brought together the villagers and the illagers. 

Villoker's Trades: 

Other Mobs I added:

1. Friendly Pillager: 

Info:

Pillagers that joined the villagers side, helping villoker save other villages from the illagers.

Weapon: Crossbow

2. Friendly Vindicator: 

Info:

Vindicators that joined the villagers side, helping villoker save other villages from the illagers. They use axes to attack

Weapon: Iron Axe

3. Vindo: 

Info:

The son of the evil doctor (scientist) and Villoker's best friend. In the series, he created the vaccine for Covid-19 (Coronavirus) and saved the village from death.

4. Old Villagers: 

AD

Info:

The villagers before they have been changed in the 1.14 update (The new villagers are there too, I didn't replace their texture).

5. Vindicator Doctor:

Info:

The evil genius who designed all the inventions for the illagers. In addition, he also has good relationships with the witches. 

6. The Pillager Captain: 

Info:

The leader of the illagers, a tactical genius who designed all the raids of the illagers on the villages. (If you throw a illager banner next to him, he'll take it and put it on his back/head).

7. Derp Pillager: 

AD

Info:

The derp pillagers are a dumber version of the normal pillagers.

Weapon: Iron Axe/Hoe

8. Derp Vindicator: 

Info:

Derp vindicators are a dumber version of the normal vindicator.

Weapon: Iron Axe/Hoe

9. Friendly Ravager: 

Info:

Friendly Ravagers are a new type of ravager, you can control their movement with warped fungus on a stick, and if you want that they will attack then stop holding the bait. You can heal them with cooked meat and warped fungus. 

10. Nitwitch

Info:

AD

Nitwitch is the main character in Villager & Witch Life and Villager vs Zombie Life. You can find him in the friendly patrols. He can also spawn iron golems while using both melee and ranged attacks.

Weapon: Potions

Nitwitch Trades: 

11. Ice Golem

Info:

The Ice Golem is a little stronger version of the normal Iron Golem, this version will give his target the slowness effect when he hit his target successfully. As a new feature, they might spawn in ice biomes.

12. Captain Illusioner

Info:

The Captain pillager was revived by the vindicator doctor with a special potion. As a result, he became an illusioner. And as illusioner, he can create clones of himself and he can also shot three slowness arrows instead of one normal arrow.

13. Ice Ravager

Info:

In addition to the Captain pillager, the vindicator doctor also revived the ravager, resulting in it becoming an ice ravager, a stronger version of the regular ravager

14. Friendly Witch:

Info:

The common version of Nitwitch, has less health but can be helpful. This version also appeared in the Villager vs Zombie series.

Weapon: Potions

15. Snow Golem Warrior:

Info:

A new version of the snow golem, uses his two swords to kill his enemies.

Weapons: Custom Diamond Swords

16. Friendly Zombie:

Info:

The friendly version of the zombies, will help the heroes to protect the villages at night.

17. Enchanted Iron Golem:

Info:

An extremally powerful Iron Golem which can be created by enchanting an Iron Golem / Ice Golem. Can only be spawned naturally by Villoker.

Artifacts & Weapons: 

Totem of Healing:

Can heal any non-monster mob within 5 blocks radius from the user

Totem of Fangs Shield: 

Creates the defensive attack of the evoker (fangs shield). Be careful when using it because you can accidentally hurt yourself while using the totem. 

Totem of Fangs Attack: 

Totem of Fangs Attack is mimicking the attack of the evoker, it can be very useful in a fight

Totem of Vexs: 

The Totem of Vexs is a special totem that can summon 3 friendly vexs

Enchanter's Tome: 

The Enchanter's Tome is an artifact added in the Minecraft Dungeons DLC Howling Peaks, where it is used to give allies various buffs. You can also use it to enchant iron golems

Soul Knife: 

The Soul Knife is a melee weapon in Minecraft Dungeons. Its unique variants are the Eternal Knife and the Truthseeker

Backup Summoner:

The Backup Summoner simulates Villoker's ability to summon friendly pillagers and friendly vindicators 

Scroll Of Truth:

This artifact allows the player to turn illagers into friendly illagers

Totem Of Recruitment:

The totem of recruitment will allow the player to tame friendly illagers

Villoker features that have: 

Recruiting mobs when needed: 

Changelog

Installation

Click the link to download the addon

Warning, the following are prohibited:

• Publication of the addon without permission from the creator
  • To claim that this addon is yours
  • Pry through the files without permission from the creator

Anyone who does so, no matter who he is, will be severely punished!

Credits: 

- Alien Being, The creator of the series which the addon is based on, link for his channel:

https://youtube.com/c/alienbeing

- Villager BS(me), the creator of the addon 

-ilosemypotato#8160 (Ilosemypotato), helped me to make this addon for all of Minecraft Bedrock's Editions

-StickmanDrip69#6900 (ManOfPros), helped me to create almost all of the textures & animations

-The Nameless One#0666 (Nameless One), helped me to improve Villoker's defensive skills and importing to Minecraft the snow warrior's animations

-TaxingHawk97765#1658 (TaxingHawk), helped me to improve Villoker and the ender dragon

-skyfall🦇#6240 (Skyfall), helped me to create the textures of the derp pillagers, derp vindicators and the friendly ravagers

-Mortgensen#6666 (mustachio), who created the thumbnail for the addon

-Dark Megaman.exe#3488 (Dark Megaman), who helped me make Villoker's and Nitwitch's trades

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Ux5us3RugAD5xubKbBXcg

Topic starter Posted : 21/05/2021 1:02 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/12/2022 6:59 pm
Share: