Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock (Working TV) Lance Furniture Beta

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

(Working TV) Lance Furniture Beta

Add some useful decoration to your Minecraft worlds. A fridge, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave and more. The furniture actually works and its easy to use and with its new redesigned textures they will surely fit well in your house.

Created by Lancelot, from Livecraft Team

Add a modern and realistic touch to your house with our modern looking furniture, Some of the furniture actually works. But this addon its not finished yet, you have to finish it. Tell us trough Discord section what would you like to see in the next version and we will maybe add it and of course, give you credits for suggesting furniture.

Working furniture

As i said earlier, some of the furniture actually works. Here is a guide on how to use them:

Coffee maker

Interact with cocoa beans first to load the coffee maker with coffee. Then, make a mug with one quartz mineral and interact with the coffee maker. Your cup will fill with coffee and then enjoy your coffee

Microwave

Interact with the microwave using raw beef. The microwave will cook it in around 3 seconds, and give you a microwaved steak, which fills 3,5 food.

Toaster

First, craft sliced bread. Just make it with one normal bread on your inventory. Then, place it on the toaster. Simple toast.

Ceiling Fan

The ceiling fan has a light that you can turn on by right clicking, and you can turn the fan on and off by crouching and right clicking on it.

Portable Speaker

You can actually play music on it! Place it wherever you want and long-tap on it to go to the next song, or crouch and long tap on it to go to the previous one. Please note that you need to download the song packs in order to get it working. You can download them clicking here. The page needs some improvements so please be patient.

TV (With 4 channels)

The TV uses the most complex command/animation system to work. Currently since it can have bugs, it does not have a crafting recipe. But if you need it that much, just take it out of the creative inventory and place it. Can display up to 4 beautiful TV channels. Please note that the music used in the Rick Astley clip was kindly provided by acatterz. Please check out his channel, he makes amazing minecraft covers

Waffle Maker

waffles!

This content is copyrighted which means that you are not allowed to distribute it without permission.  http://bit.ly/2RGhMKV

Crafting Recipes

To craft the furniture first you need an furniture table. The crafting is simple. 

Note: You need stainless steel ingots to craft this.

Then just place the furniture table wherever you would like in your world. Now craft some blueprints to use the furniture table:

Couch

Imac

Toaster

Fridge

Microwave

CoffeeMaker

Gaming Chair

Minebook Pro

Small Table

Ceiling Fan

JBL Flip Speaker

Waffle Maker

Once you have the blueprint for your piece of furniture just interact with the furniture table to get it.

Gaming Setup

Crafting recipes

Curtains

Mini Couch

Microwave

Small TV’s

Dishes

Water dispenser

Laptops

Figures

Piano

Fish tanks

Posters

Camera

Toilet

Shower

Sink

Dishwasher

Jacuzzi

Stove

Tables 

Chairs

Lamps

Also please join my discord server to suggest furniture, ask for help, talk with people or just to watch the projects that i am working on

Click here to join

*Performance improvements

*I won't be able to update this since currently i'm working on another project, thanks everyone for the suggestions. Once i finish the project i will update this addon 

Installation

Click on the 2 links (Resource and behaiviour) above

Scroll down and press "See web articles"

Wait about 15 seconds

Press the right corner "X"

Press continue

Wait another 15 seconds

Press continue again

Download

Tap on the download

Minecraft will install them.

creator: https://twitter.com/Lanze1500?s=09