Forum

Notifications
Clear all

New Blocks Addon, 13 new Andesite Brick Variants (doesn't replace anything)

(@pixelpig)

Adds 13 Brand New Andesite Bricks!
This is a simple addon to give you 13 brand new blocks. Includes Small bricks, Large bricks, small tiles (like dark prismarine), Large tiles (like purpur), chiseled, rock, and a few others, including detailed variants of chiseled blocks.
To use this addon your world must be in Education mode, because the blocks replace some elements of the periodic table

Download link:here

Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2018 1:30 pm
TheSpicyNugget
(@thespicynugget)
Estimable Member

Add pics pls, so people know how it looks. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/09/2018 3:36 pm
(@pixelpig)

Add pics pls, so people know how it looks. 🙂

Thanks for the suggestion! I did that now and will do that for any more addons that I make

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/09/2018 4:11 pm
(@mcbedrock)
Estimable Member

This is super cool, I'd love to see more like this great work 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2018 11:43 am
(@pixelpig)

This is super cool, I'd love to see more like this great work 🙂

Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from you!
I am planning on making similar packs for granite and diorite and maybe some stones that aren't in the game. I also have a vertical plank addon in the works
All of these will be compatible until I get to 118 blocks (the amount if elements)

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2018 12:39 pm
(@gamerplayhard)

Adds 13 Brand New Andesite Bricks!
This is a simple addon to give you 13 brand new blocks. Includes Small bricks, Large bricks, small tiles (like dark prismarine), Large tiles (like purpur), chiseled, rock, and a few others, including detailed variants of chiseled blocks.
To use this addon your world must be in Education mode, because the blocks replace some elements of the periodic table

Download link:here

🙂 can you do this idea but make it so there's different colored lamps in the game please

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/09/2018 2:56 pm
(@pixelpig)

🙂 can you do this idea but make it so there's different colored lamps in the game please

I can sort of. Unfortunately I can't change the light color or make them able to turn on and off without replacing the actual lamp. There is a shader I know of to change the light color, but it changes all light to the color you choose.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/09/2018 6:10 pm
Share: