HyCraft Modpack

Notifications
Clear all

HyCraft Modpack

Hybred
(@hybred)
Eminent Member

HyCraft Modpack

This is a collection of addons for Minecraft Bedrock that were patched for compatibility by me so that they all work flawlessly together with minimal bugs. All addons were also patched to work on realms, no more error when trying to apply behavior packs to a realm anymore! This is the FIRST modpack ever to truly rival the level of quality that Java mods has

Mods Included

I will leave an individual link to every mod used with proper credits however I'd like to state what you can expect from this modpack. New biomes, new structures, new dungeons, more dungeons, new items, new armors, new swords, new tools, new blocks, & new features! More exploration and more danger!

―――――――――――――――――――――

Biomes, Structures, Mobs, Tameable Mobs, Food, Tools, Swords, Armors, Extra Stuff & Recipes

Click On This Link To See

―――――――――――――――――――――

Want ad-free downloads for all my packs? Want to support my content with a donation? Then become a Patreon here for $1

―――――――――――――――――――――

How To Use
1. Enable ALL experimental feature options in world settings

2. Custom texture packs may make certain mobs & items appear invisible so remove your custom resource pack if this happen

Official HyCraft Realm

If you want to try out this modpack with a community, you can join my faction realm that has it applied! Realm Code: jSC5sfRXaFg

Downloads

This topic was modified 3 years ago 9 times by Hybred
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2021 11:28 pm
Hybred
(@hybred)
Eminent Member

This pack is exclusive to MCBedrock, & people who follow me on Twitter or who are in my Discord

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2021 3:30 am
McBedrock reacted
(@bfdjaay)

Hi I enabled experimental features and installed but on my realm o r single player I noticed some of the armors are not displaying properly when equipt like the magma armour and obsidian and a few ore ones not sure what mod there from do you know why, only thing that looks out of place to me is there's only a ores+B  in the mcaddon and no ores+R

Other than that this mod pack is amazing everything else works like a dream when I import it shows ore+ there but when I go Minecraft it's not 

This post was modified 3 years ago 4 times by BfdJaay
ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2021 5:23 pm
Hybred
(@hybred)
Eminent Member

@bfdjaay do you have any custom texture packs applied? I forgot to mention having texture packs on may make some things invisible or not display properly

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2021 2:56 am
(@bfdjaay)

@hybred HI I managed to get it working too a degree on realms, armors are bugged still (no custom textures) and now in the custom biome filled with lots of different trees there's one that's textures must be corrupt cause it shows black and pinky block . 

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong 

Should I load them in a specific order I've been putting the QoL at top of list 

And still when I unpack the .mcaddon  it shows that it unpacked a ores+r and ores+b but when I look in Minecraft packs ores+ is not there

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2021 11:03 am
Hybred
(@hybred)
Eminent Member

@bfdjaay Ores+ R is named (Caves+) ingame, which is the name of another pack due to an oversight. Download the latest version from the link where I properly named Ores+ so it shows up correctly

Also remember to not use any custom resource packs with this modpack, and also to enable all experimental features in the world options

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2021 11:12 am
(@bfdjaay)

@hybred HI thanks for taking the time to look into this I downloaded the mcaddon again and now everything seems to be working except

armor (magma obsidia n and a few more ones) I found the culprit it is the Underground  + addon I started a game with all except this one and everything seems to be working fine 

thanks great modpack me and my mates are enjoying alot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2021 12:29 am
Hybred
(@hybred)
Eminent Member

@bfdjaay for me the underground mod does not conflict with any armors. Maybe its a load order issue

Perhaps try putting it above the mod it conflicts with in a new world, then below, and see which combo works if any. Its always very odd when I don't encounter an issue someone else does, those are the hardest bugs to fix!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2021 3:35 am
Share: