Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Zombie Village/Jungle Temple Near Ice Spike/Jungle Combo and More!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Zombie Village/Jungle Temple Near Ice Spike/Jungle Combo and More!

In this 1.13 bedrock seed, you spawn on the edge of a Jungle. Go straight forward a bit and you can find the Village next to an Ice Spike/Jungle combo! Turn left at this point and go straight to find the Jungle Temple fused to a Zombie Village! Also, if you explore around the Ice Spike biome, you can find an Igloo that has a Basement below it. Furthermore, the is also a Ravine near the Ice Spike biome that has an exposed Zombie Dungeon that will be easy to turn into a grinder. Lastly, I have also included coordinates to two Zombie Dungeons fused together if you wanted to make a faster XP grinder (or convert it into a Drowned farm).

Seed in number form: 1944225304 

Seed in word form: HOMEGITCOW

CREATOR: TELEPATHICGRUNT (TWITTER) (YOUTUBE)

☆————————☆

Overview of Bedrock world

☆————————☆

Coordinates

Spawn:
184, 77, 4

Zombie Village/Jungle Temple:  
555, 68, 60

Ice Spike/Jungle combo:  
350, 72, 175

Village on riverbank near above combo:  
150, 70, 200

Zombie Dungeon in exposed Ravine:
155, 37, 412

Igloo with Basement:
355, 70, 357

Double Zombie Dungeon with lots of great loot:
10, 47, 84

Changelog

Last attempt at fixing the formatting. For some reason, other text this time greyed out and lost their centering position in the actual approved post but the editor shows it with the correct formatting. My guess is something in the markup is being messed up somehow. Hopefully this is a one time bug with this post but if future posts suffer from this, I'll see about making a bug report. 

Seed ID

Topic starter Posted : 08/11/2019 8:06 pm
Share: