Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock AI Teams Skin Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

AI Teams Skin Pack

Do you like robots?  Do you engage in futuristic role-playing?  Are your plays and strats so good they look like a machine was doing them?  You probably said no more then once but Commanding Shark's AI Skin Pack.

This skin pack has been worked on for countless hours to make sure it is perfect for all player's needs.  This pack is server friendly and can be used for Role-Play, PvP, Minigames, or even just for survival.  There is a total of 17 skins and they all have a specific color that matches a Minecraft dye.  And as a bonus 1 Of the skins is the Commanding Shark AI, based off the creator (ME!).  Below Are What They Look Like In-Game (Yes, they do not reveal the Commanding Shark AI).

Here is More Pics From Inside The Selection Menu.

Feel Free To Use These Skins However You Like!  They Are Great To Match Your Team's Color And Are Stylish Without The Team!

• If You Would Like A Custom Skin, Skin Pack, Addon, Or World Join The Discord And Find The Requests Channel
  • Joining The Discord Let's You Vote On My Next Skin Pack, Addon, Or World!
  • You Can Check Out My Podcast, "Gamer Thingz" By Using The Link Or Searching It On Spotify, Anchor, Google Podcasts and More!!!
  • If You Share The Skin Pack Via Link Please Use The Link Or The Linkvertise, Really Helps Out.
  • If You Find Any Bugs Or Need Help Please Report In The Comments Or In The Report Channel In The Discord Server
Changelog

-fixed links and uploaded Skin Pack

fixed discord link

Installation

Just Follow The Steps In Linkvertise To Download The Skin Pack.

creator: Commanding Shark

Topic starter Posted : 27/04/2021 8:04 pm
Share: