Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Camouflage Skin Pack 180+ Skins!

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Camouflage Skin Pack 180+ Skins!

This skin pack is ideal for people that want to trick and troll with their friends while having fun doing it. With over 180 skins, this pack will have you easily camouflaged with your surroundings.

This skin pack includes a wide array of camouflage skins, that are up to date with the newest 1.19 textures. You will find that your old camouflage skin packs don't blend as well as they used to, that's because the textures of many blocks have been recently updated. However all these skins are up to date and will help you blend in with your surroundings.

creator: Pavilion

Changelog
  • Added more skins based on new blocks released in the 1.18 and 1.19 releases.
  • Added more skins that weren't in previous versions.
  • Added wool, clay, and more colourful blocks.

Installation

In order to help me keep making mcpacks just like this one, I use ads to help support myself. Its extremely simple and takes very little time but helps me tremendously!

Simply press the link and scroll down until you see this:

Press Free Access and you may be shown some articles, don't click any just wait a few seconds and press the X to close the pop-up and press the free access button again. This should open up mediafire and give you access to the mcpack. Thanks so much for your help!

Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2020 4:30 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2022 11:19 am
Share: