Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Hybred's Skin Pack

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hybred's Skin Pack

What is this skin pack?

Hybred's skin pack is a compilation of every skin I have posted on the Skindex over the years, many have thousands of downloads and hundreds of likes. Now being brought back to with even more content! What skins are in it? This skin pack contains man y human skins, creeper skins, medieval, anything that looks cool is in this skin pack! We also have assassins, knights, mercenaries, military and more

Preview

Terms of Use: Modified MIT License

Allowed

- You can use my assets in your own packs under the following stipulations: You leave credit to me/link to where you got them, and your pack also has the same license agreement of allowing derivatives. I believe in a community that builds off each other, if you're willing to use someone else's work then share yours as well

- My content can be used in modpacks (under the following stipulations stated above)

Not Allowed

- Sharing the direct link to my content, you must use the ad-link or link to this page

- Uploading my pack with your own link

- You may not use my assets if your derivative is just a copy and paste of my pack with none of your own content included, you must put your own twist/work on it

Information
Join my Discord server to download & check out all of my packs. Follow me on Twitter for updates & YouTube for videos

Patreon
Want ad-free downloads for all my packs? Or you just want to support my content with a donation? Then become a Patreon here for $1

Changelog

Added new skins! Updated images! Updated description to include a license agreement, updated installation process, updated pack to 1.20

Installation

How To Bypass Boostlar
1. Click on "Click on Ad"
2. Click on one of the links that pops up
3. Wait 15 seconds
4. Go back to Bstlar then click "Unlock content"

Playstation: Install the pack on your world/realm from your pc or phone then join on your console

creator: https://twitter.com/TheHybred

Topic starter Posted : 03/09/2019 4:31 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2023 7:37 pm
Share: