Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Shiny Cake Derps v4 - The Golden Update

Examinedcat669
(@examinedcat669)
Trusted Member

These 42 shiny metallic cakes have been baked in the hottest of blast furnaces by none other than ExamineCat! Ready to take a bite? Careful! You may just break your teeth. How about you wear them as Minecraft skins instead? Sounds like a great idea! Introducing… Shiny Cake Derps! Now with golden frosting.

Do you like derps? Don't lie because I know you do!

Do you like cakes? I bet you eat 'em for breakfast!

Do you like shiny things? Your eyes just can't resist them!

Do you want a wide variety of skins to choose from? Why else are you here?!

Then look no further than the Shiny Cake Derps skin pack featuring 42 shiny cake derp skins! You heard (I mean, read) that correctly… 42 shiny cake derp skins!

But wait, there could potentially be more in the baking… stay tuned! (on Discord or Twitter)

So what are you waiting for?! Download Shiny Cake Derps now!

Did I mention that are also custom superflat world templates included?!

Creator:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: Subscribe to ExamineCat
Follow me on Twitter: Visit ExamineCat's Twitter
Xbox: ExamineCat
Discord: ExamineCat
Discord Server: Join ExamineCat's Discord Server

Copyright Notice:

• This pack has been officially published on MCPEDL, McBedrock, Planet Minecraft, and ExamineCat's Discord Server.
  • This pack may be unofficially shared by anyone anywhere else providing the link to the official publishing (in this case, McBedrock) for the download, not the direct MediaFire link.
  • This pack may not be redistributed using an unofficial link or source (e.g. your own MediaFire download, your own monetized links...), nor as belonging to or being made by anyone other than ExamineCat.
  • You are free to make videos or streams showcasing this skin pack and/or the world from the world template, but you must provide the link to the official publishing (in this case, McBedrock) in your description.

Installation

Please note:

• The download links are shortened with Boostellar.
  • You will not be required to download anything besides the content itself or to turn on notifications.

Downloading:

1. Click on the download link for the file you want to download to be taken to Boostellar.
  2. Click on the red Click on ad button and follow the steps to unlock the content. You will be prompted to visit a page with a list of articles. Select one, wait 15 seconds, then go back to the main Boostellar page. You may close the other tabs. 
  3. Click on the purple Unlock content to be taken to Mediafire. Make sure to close any popups (non-Mediafire links that may pop up in new tabs).
  4. Once you are on MediaFire, click on the blue DOWNLOAD (File Size) button. Make sure to close any additional popups that may show up.
  5. Wait for the file to download, then import it to Minecraft.

Importing:

• The .mcpack and .mctemplate files will automatically import into Minecraft when opened if your browser, file explorer, or device recognizes them as files that Minecraft can open.
  • The .zip files must be extracted before being manually placed in your skin_packs folder.

Shiny Cake Derps v4 - The Golden Update

6 New Golden Cake Derps to Choose From!

• Added Golden Cake Derp With Red Sprinkles.
  • Added Golden Cake Derp With Blue Sprinkles.
  • Added Golden Cake Derp With Yellow Sprinkles.
  • Added Golden Cake Derp With Purple Sprinkles.
  • Added Golden Cake Derp With Green Sprinkles.
  • Added Golden Cake Derp With Orange Sprinkles.

Downloads

This topic was modified 1 year ago 5 times by Examinedcat669
This topic was modified 10 months ago 2 times by Examinedcat669
This topic was modified 3 months ago by Examinedcat669
Topic starter Posted : 01/11/2022 10:21 pm
McBedrock reacted
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/12/2022 11:13 am