Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Mobs In Suits

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Mobs In Suits

AD

Every Minecraft Mob has now been put into Suits! Introducing, the Mobs In Suits skin pack! Build or play with your friends in your favourite mobs. Whether it is the axolotl or the chicken jockey, or tons more. The gang is all here! 

Here are all of the mobs. You can play as your favorite mob in a build competition or anything, while being stylish at the same time. This honestly took me about 3 days to make because I had to put some of the mobs into suits myself or add mobs to the other mobs. Like the chicken jockey. I had to add the chicken to the zombie. It was kind of easy and kind of hard. So if you do want to use your favorite mob in a suit, then download now. I might also make a regular mobs skin pack and maybe the blocks in suits! Comment down below if there are any problems with the pack and I will try to get to you!

creator: Animationtronic

Installation

Just click the link and you will be able to download this. Then you can open it in Minecraft and it should work! If not, download Documents by Readdle and open it there. Then it should work!

Topic starter Posted : 06/07/2022 5:10 pm
Share: