MCPE/Bedrock Prison...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock PrisonMC 2.0 – ArgentStudio

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

PrisonMC 2.0 – ArgentStudio

Mine and get more balance to can buy better tools, rankup, open crates and more!

Our map supports multiplayer aswell! you can enjoy it with your friends now without any bugs or issues

We are so excited and happy to introduce our latest map!, PrisonMC2.0 is a developed version of PrisonMC beta0.7 which was descent, but this time we decided to create a whole new concept and new machines to make sure that our latest map is fully unique and orginal and most importantly fun to play!

–  Here we will try to answer your questions ?

# How can i sell items ?

If your game is EnglishUK or any other English version the blocks will be get auto sold, if your game is not, please make sure to put it EnglishUK to avoid crashes and bugs.

# How can i get better ores and tools ?

For the ores, you need to RankUp the more you rankUP the more it get expensive but the better ores.  For tools, you can get better tools by opening crates and unloading custom Abilities such as perks etc…

# How can i get crates, mana and coins ?

For coins, you get them from : Finishing quests(Coming Soon), mining or by claiming donations which you can find it in shop in the perks manager (White Shulker Box) or finally you can open crates to get coins aswell.  For mana, currently it’s only obtainable from crates and about the way to get crates is that everytime the mine reset you get 35% crate chance if you didn’t get a crate last reset if you got already one last reset you will get 45% to get an other one.

– More about the map :

The map supports multiplayer (More then 1 player), also currently the map is +1.16.200 it may get upgraded once the map get updated next time.

–  Here’s some images of the map (These images may contain light modulation (Shaders) )

Installation

We wanna make sure that you're allowed to record our map or stream it but we do ask for credit to do so, about reuploading/republishing our content(map/item) you're not to do so without permissions from ArgentStudio 

creator: https://twitter.com/StudioArgent?s=09

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 28/01/2021 4:44 pm
Share: