MCPE/Bedrock 999+ I...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock 999+ IQ

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

999+ IQ

999+ IQ You are trapped in a prison by a Devil. This is out now and you need to escape the prison after passing 4 levels of the map. Every level need tricks and Parkour to cross .

This map is a kind of prison escape as well as adventure map .This map has 4 levels to pass out and get out of the prison .

Starting

This is how the first level prison looks which we first need to solved the puzzle or trick to cross the level.

Map provides you many equipment and food to survive over the mobs .

Mobs 

Axolotl

Pillagers and many more...

This map has Been focused on texture and design too.we have also added achievement and good designs .

This is my second map with amazing prison escape ,IQ test, pakour and survival map .

If you like my this map please make sure to try the first one that's also good , comment down to encourage me ,and hope we could make more contents in future and better maps .

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7aNCj__jGvEkP8IM9KGoLg

Changelog

We have worked on the glitches that were causing the map not working properly and added some more effective ideas to make it more fun.

Hope you enjoy 

Thank you

Installation

Pass out linkvertise ads without any premium by checking out some articles .

Hope you enjoy the map and let me know in the comment section to improve more and create some more amazing stuff.

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2022 7:15 pm
Share: