MCPE/Bedrock Ender ...

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ender Escape

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ender Escape

This is my very first Minecraft map, it revolves around the only movement you can make is Ender pearling, thus increasing difficulty. There are also snowballs in case you want to plan your Ender Pearl(as they have the same throwing AI just no teleporting for snowball)

Inside “Ender Escape”, I made command blocks, LOTS OF THEM!!! They do the following actions:

• Create the characters(including you) talking
  • Create the core mechanics, so that you can’t walk, and gives you unlimited Ender Pearls
  • Open vault doors without restrictions of piston push limit and speed
  • Teleport player to various locations
  • Help create all the functions in the map(e.g. Levers that activate machines)

The whole plot of the story is, that you are a person who can’t move whatsoever, except for Ender Pearling! Dr Heinous has captured you and wants to experiment on you. You have to escape his lab!

The no jumping mod was made by unstoppable turtle(I used the peaceful mode) SEARCH HIS ADDON IT IS REALLLLLLY GOOD!!! link to his mod:

creator: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL9ZfX3oJdYiaNkD6I31cmA

Changelog
  • I updated the map, fixing many bugs(mainly bugs to the test for commands) I also used a different Featured image as the image of the cell isn’t much, replaced with the laboratory(which is where the very first puzzle occurs)
  • I also put in a “No Jumping” mod to keep people from jumping, and made the slowness effect repeating because if you die it should still be slow(therefore unable to move without use of Ender Pearl, the intended movement method).
  • I turned off creative mode because I accidentally forgot to turn off it.
  • credited unstoppable turtle

Topic starter Posted : 29/03/2022 6:58 pm
Share: