Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Bedrock Pumpkin and Melon Farm (Auto AFK)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Bedrock Pumpkin and Melon Farm (Auto AFK)

Hi again, as i previously made an item sorting system for this awesome platform, i had a suggestion to make a few farms etc. So i had a play around and was happy with the result of a pretty fast auto afk pumpkin and melon farm. I also added an option i rather liked, a double hopper system for double the loading speed! One is just boring! Well its more than that, it actually has eight modules and a built in storage system for top layers and instant access to bottom layers! Enjoy and please let me know of any more suggestions. Iron farm coming soon.

Hi again, as i previously made an item sorting system for this awesome platform, i had a suggestion to make a few farms etc. So i had a play around and was happy with the result of a pretty fast auto afk pumpkin and melon farm. I also added an option i rather liked, a double hopper system for double the loading speed! One is just boring! Well its more than that, it actually has eight modules and a built in storage system for top layers and instant access to bottom layers! Enjoy and please let me know of any more suggestions. Iron farm coming soon. It will take a bit of time so bare with me, i dont like small builds 😀

Changelog

This melon and pumpkin farm now has double the hoppers for double the loading speed!

Installation

To install, simply just click the download and when finished just open and Minecraft will automatically install the world for you. Works on PC/Xbox/PS4/Switch/Pocket

creator: Aculos

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 03/10/2020 11:17 pm
Share: