Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Energy Shaders

(@linusdev)

Energy Shaders

Energy Shaders makes your world look much better. With better lights, shadows, fog and much more. You should just download it and try it our for yourself. It`s totally free!

Energy Shaders is one of the first shaders to offer full support for Windows 10, iOS and Android. The most noticeable differences are for the water and lighting. The combined result is astonishing as it makes the world look a bit more realistic but primarily just a more beautiful world to experience. It also comes with some nice 32x32 clear glass textures.

Main Features

• Fog
  • Realistic lights
  • Sunlight
  • Smooth Shadows
  • nice sky and clouds

Important Notice 

Try it out as a world specific resource-pack first to avoid any problems

Changelog
  • new fog and fog related bug fixes
  • new sky and clouds
  • currently no sun or moon

Installation

Important: Try it out as a world specific resource-pack first, to avoid any problems.

1. Download Resources .McPack
  2. Open Minecraft PE
  3. Settings > Global resources > Activate pack
  4. Restart Minecraft PE

creator: https://twitter.com/Energy_Shaders

Downloads

Topic starter Posted : 21/01/2018 7:15 pm
McBedrock reacted
(@mr-sinner)

Why does it not work correctly when joining from Xbox one? I added it to my realm from windows 10 and it looks amazing...
When I join and DL the packs on Xbox the sky and water effect does not show up. Thanks 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 7:15 am
(@darkelflx)

I ran this on win 10 (1.2.10) today and, the torch light took on a very strong pink cast and seemed to not properly extend out, leaving dark spots in caves where light levels are/should be high enough to prevent spawn normally.
The block textures are nicely done, but I found the speed of rotation of the sky/cloud texture was a bit fast and distracting at times if I needed to have a good bit of sky in my FoV

Overall, not bad, and I look forward to seeing where this goes from here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/02/2018 2:51 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/04/2022 7:38 pm
Share: