Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Ale Pack RenderDragon | Christmas Season! (Compatible with All Devices)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Ale Pack RenderDragon | Christmas Season! (Compatible with All Devices)

The Ale Packs have returned and now celebrating the Christmas holidays with their impressive new features and not only in their new Christmas mode, but also in their other modes, I 100% recommend this wonderful package compatible with any device where you can play Minecraft Bedrock Edition and without affecting performance at all, you won't regret trying it.

Video

• Check out the official trailer to learn more about this shader. Also by watching this video you are helping me:

Screenshots

(Mode Christmas)

(Mode Day)

(Mode Cherry)

Featured

• This package has 3 different modes for user tastes (Day Mode, Cherry Tree Mode and Christmas Season Mode). 
  • Beautiful sunsets and sunrises. 
  • Skies with clouds, sun and realistic moon.
  • Colorful atmosphere. 
  • Fog that blends with the sky. 
  • Lite mode for users that cause Lag.
  • Waters with realistic texture. 
  • Lite mode for users that cause Lag.

Notes

• Based on the Ale shader.
  • This is not a shader.
  • May be modified for personal use only.
  • It is forbidden to distribute this texture pack with modifications in the code.
  • You may not take this resource pack and publish it in your own name.
  • It is possible that this resource pack has any, if so, please report the bug to me on my Discord.
  • This resource pack is compatible with minecraft versions +1.18.30 which means that it is also compatible with (Renderdragon).

Credits

Changelog

¡Christmas Update!

• The presentation was uploaded incomplete so it was completed.
  • New mode for the Christmas season (Christmas Mode).
  • The Christmas mode changes all the biomes in Minecraft to give it a winter look.
  • Changes in the color of the plants in day mode, they have been made more colorful to simulate shaders.
  • Stronger fog for better performance.
  • Links have been updated.
  • Performance improvements

Installation

Download the file, click at the end of the mcpack package download and choose Minecraft to import the file into the game.

creator: https://www.twitter.com/The_AlexanderG

This topic was modified 5 months ago by McBedrock
This topic was modified 4 months ago by McBedrock
Topic starter Posted : 22/09/2022 6:41 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/01/2024 7:11 pm
Share: