Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Fancy Shader 1.9

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Fancy Shader 1.9

this is where the shader you are looking for. light, small, simple? and doesn't take up much space. Fancy Shader 1.9 where this shader is very SIMPLE for you to use in Minecraft PE of course. and there is also an animation of waving plants!!!

Fancy Shader 1.9 is also equipped with very clear water so you will be easy to fish, hunt drowned and all the trees / plants are all waving like blowing in the wind.

Sometimes many people are looking for shaders that match their expectations, but it's hard to get them. hopefully with Fancy Shader 1.9 this can help lighten up and make your Minecraft PE more SIMPLE, fancy, and cool.

>>very safe for xbox achievements & online server pack<<

Screenshots

Changelog

Installation

- You can click on the file directly after downloading it, then it will be installed automatically.

- for how to activate it, you just go to Settings > Global Resources > My Packs > (Click on the Shader) > Activate.

Addition (optional)

To add better game performance, smooth and fancy, you just need to set your Minecraft graphics settings to a lower level because this shader supports low resolution.

• View Bobbing [OFF]
  • Camera Shake [OFF
  • Fancy Bubbles [OFF]]
  • Render Clouds [OFF]
  • Beautiful Skies [ON]
  • Smooth Lightning [ON]
  • Fancy Graphics [OFF]

Message: This is an Official shader that includes texture packs, for cooperation, so please i beg you to dont re-upload my texture packs!! Thank You.

Tested on:

• INFINIX HOT 10 Play
  • INFINIX HOT12
  • OPPO A15
  • OPPO A37
  • REALME C21
  • REALME C35
  • REALME 5 PRO
  • REALME 8i
  • SONY XPERIA 5
  • SONY XZ1
  • SONY Z1 Compact