Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MCPE/Bedrock Kelly's Minecraft Vanilla RTX Conversion Pack (Join Discord for latest updates and feedback!)

McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

Kelly's Minecraft Vanilla RTX Conversion Pack (Join Discord for latest updates and feedback!)

Β 

This is a simple vanilla texture pack/conversion for RTX on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! It's for the most part an exact conversion, and all non-moving things have been converted. Everything has had special care, and tweaking put into it! πŸ™‚

( https://youtube.com/embed//vd-XTnGS_no )Β Thank you so much Markom for creating this amazing showcase video!! I appreciate your hard work <3

If you insist on supporting me, you can go ahead and sub to my $3 Patreon! ( https://www.patreon.com/KellyTheDerg ), and if you do, I REALLY appreciate it! It helps a lot. Plus, you'll get a sneak peek into my new NORMALS version of the pack! It's a big work in progress, which is why it is a patreon exclusive.

EVERYTHING THAT DOES NOT MOVE, has been converted from a simple vanilla to a very fancy, and flashy texture pack. Every block that should glow, glows. Everything that should be smooth and slippery, is smooth and slippery. This may seem like just an ordinary vanilla-to-RTX conversion, but this one has a twist!Β This pack has a few special, and fun glowing blocks!Β They can be used for testing, or they can be used for fun scenes. It's up to you really.Β And to access those blocks, when creating a world you wanna activate theΒ Education EditionΒ setting. Those are what supply you with the Elemental blocks, which are transformed into the fun blocks with their own properties. SoΒ yes!Β This does mean that you no longer have to sacrifice concrete, terracotta, or clay in order to have the shiinyy liiights!! Therefore this pack is excellent for worlds that were normally vanilla, that you wanna add a very nice touch too! The extra blocks include may colors of lights, a warm and cold version of a white light, an EXTREMELY bright spot light block, a few disco and colorful tiles, along with a few fun materials like brushed Aluminum, and Copper! [Haha wow that aged well huh?]Β (By the way, for the blocks to work properly, make sure the texture pack is activated on that world, and not just as a global resource)Β 

For the latest version of the pack/addons, Go into my discord, and look at the pinned messages in the "Texture-Pack-Downloads" channel! Lately i've been somewhat unmotivated to post on this website, because of people having to sit and wait for the links and such, and frankly I found that quite annoying. With the latest update the ENTIRE pack has been revamped, almost every texture. There's been a LOT of fixes, as well as tweaks/addons!Β I will probably add the update here soon enough, and get rid of the clutter and such. Link: https://discord.gg/f4fpgBBzwY

My Discord username is[Β Kelly The Dragon!#0773Β ].Β If you have any questions/Suggestions, just friend me on there, and I'll be more than happy to answer! (Or if you just want someone to hang out with, lol)Β 
Β 

Β 

creator: KellyTheDerg

Changelog

Deleted all of the outdated stuff and linked the main pack, all of the other addons can be found on the server (Mainly because it is WAY easier to maintain them there since there is a lot of options)

But yeah the previous version has been outdated for YEARS. This one's back, fresh, and more ready than ever! With completely overhauled fog, textures, and water.. As well as a lot of fixes and tweaks!

Installation

[[PLEASE READ THIS, THIS IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!!]]Β IF YOU DO NOT OWN MINECRAFT WINDOWS TEN, THIS WILL NOT WORK!!Β I cannot stress this enough... If you play on mobile, or on any other platform, this will not work. You have to have an RTX-Series card for it to work, unless you are one of those people who can get around that.. and if you can, props to you! (This will also work with the newer AMD GPU's, sadly Minecraft only has DLSS as an upscailer ((Which the RTX series can only do)), so performance may not be as nice.)Β To download, you simply click on the download link (Kellys_RTX_Base_pack_3.1_skin_fix_1.mcpack), and open the file with Minecraft, and it will install itself. REMEMBER! If you're installing a new update, delete the old version!!Β 

Β 

Topic starter Posted : 05/01/2021 4:50 pm
McBedrock
(@mcbedrock1)
Illustrious Member Admin

updated

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2022 7:36 pm
Share: