Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Minecraft Map Review: Solar 2

(@megavsprime)
Honorable Member

Minecraft Map Review: Solar 2

There was once 1 map. One man and his team decided that they should make a map... out of this world. So Abstraction: Solar was created. Then they decided to journey to another universe to discover the different planets. So they discovered Solar 2. This sequal to the original Solar map has more planets, more changes, more adventuring, more fun!

This map has been on the marketplace for about 2 weeks now and costs 320 coins!

As with all Jigarbov survival maps, the goal is to collect 16 colours of wool.

Gameplay

This map has a positive vibe of gameplay. It has a lot of planets for you to discover and traveling to them has never been easier. You can use a UFO to get to each planet and there is a platform for the UFO to land.

However, with the UFOs, I have seen it be a bit strange in terms of guidance, parking and them randomly killing eachother

Luckily, Jigarbov himself has confirmed that he has submitted a new update to Microsoft to fix a few issues with UFOs.

These planets are also quite big in size and you can have hours exploring them!

Appearance

Most of the planets have an attractiveness feel to them. They are each different and vary in different sizes. They blend in nicely with eachother which is important for these types of maps. Each planet also fits their theme in quite well. For example: the Update Aquatic style map has most of the new blocks introduced into it as well as a few new items in it.

Overall

This map is an amazing map for survival players. This map reminds me of the Planetoids map from the Java edition with a few big differences and exclusive parts of the map aswell. While not the most perfect map, I would recommend it if you are looking for a new challenge in survival, if you want to start a new series on a social media platform or just for fun! This map gets an 8.5/10 from me!

Happy Adventuring!

Topic starter Posted : 08/07/2018 4:57 pm
Share: